Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDM (style) tail lights

x-runner kid

Reaction score
found some JDM tail lights on ebay and not to bad of a price either
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-0...019QQitemZ290227656800QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
magicdrift_banner.1.jpg
4-TL-0020.jpg

x-runner kid

Reaction score
i think that is cheaper than most of the tail lights i have seen and they look pretty nice compared to the ones i have seen imo

joman

Reaction score
jdm=japanese domestic market...could this be a first? or a hoax?...hmmm good find
i've tried and tried to research anything that resembles jdm...and i've found nothing...this could be the begining....i guess..or not..:bebored:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
yeah i would not get them just cause i like my blacked out stockers i think they look better but only cause my truck is all blacked out :biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I bought the chrome version of these lights and paid 92 for them. Sold my stock tails on EBAY for over 110 dollars selling them seperate......so it payed for the lights. I think these look good on the BSP only IMO.

lucke

Reaction score
just to clear up some misinformation, these are JDM style... not JDM.

i've edited the thread to show that

eltus

Reaction score
jdm=japanese domestic market...could this be a first? or a hoax?...hmmm good find
i've tried and tried to research anything that resembles jdm...and i've found nothing...this could be the begining....i guess..or not..:bebored:

the reason why there is nothing for our trucks from the Japanese Domestic Market is because our trucks are not offered in Japan!

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I bought those exact ones, from the same seller for my X. That price is actually fairly cheap believe it or not. Other places wanted top dollar for them.

Top Bottom