Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JTSpotlight

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
shane...

when do you plan on closing this group buy. i don't get payed for 2 weeks...i don't want to miss out on thie GB cause we have been waiting on these for quite some time...

Jay

08x-runner

Reaction score
Add me to the list - just paid for a black spotlight through paypal - Thanks Shane - you are taking all my money today

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
1. Slywhitty - 1 red, 1 silver

Sounds Good!! Ship em!!!!!!!!! Thanks Shane!

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Received it Saturday. High quality, and made of metal. Intensely bright for its size. Since i never smoke in my truck, the 12volt is getting use. :biggrin:

EDIT: Charging indicator is a nice feature!

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
:dito: Got mine several days ago and didn't even know.....I like mine, red charging indicator is indeed nice and its very bright! great stocking stuffer too :biggrin: Thanks Shane!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
just another thought...Shane will these eventually be offered in other colors, or just those previous mentioned?

eXuser01

Reaction score
i never got anything on this shane pm me lol with the details

R

racerx

well i guess i got mine a few days ago but my mom and stepdad help themselves to use them cuz they like and just told me today that they came in nd they have been using them. jerks opening my mail i should turn them in

Shanes56

Reaction score
for everyone that I forgot to send emails to you should have a PM, for the rest of you that would like to purchase a Spotlight here is were you can, for bulk purchases 5+ contact me directly for a discount.

http://www.sittinsic.com/?page_id=29

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
hey shane...i never received a PM...could you please send me a pm bro...

Top Bottom