Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July 12/13 Orlando meet!!

wshsbears

Reaction score
Where: 711 Canadice Lane
Winter Springs, FL 32708
When: July 11/12/13 whenever people get here til whenever people have to leave.
What: mods Saturday, pics, cruise, hang out, pool and beer (pending pool is clean).

People can roll in anytime Friday and I have plenty of room for people to sleep-bring a sleeping bag and pillow- ill have plenty of water, BYOB, as for food, we can do a sign up list and people can bring stuff.

We can grill and cook whatever.

I have plenty of tools to install any mods, 2 jacks, 4 jack stands, paint supplies, plenty of parking, and driveway room for multiple things going on at a time.

I'm about 30 mins from downtown Orlando where there's plenty of night life if any are interested.

As for Sunday, I'm 35 miles from daytona beach and fun spot is in downtown Orlando so either place is always fun. We'll figure that out Saturday.

1. wshsbears (water, burger and dog buns, plates, napkins, condiments)
2. Rich017 (tweak audio)
3. Xrnrelite77 (soda) - (4 channel amp and components install)
4. Wayne R (sausages, brats)
5. Coopstain (Sunday Only) - paint x-brace, C2C drop
6. braves011 (Sat and Sun) (tinted tails, FLM, black plastic piece removed)
7. Troskey (go fishin) (BHLM, tinted tails)
8. navy jackal
9. troberts
10. jaxchris (paint wheels)
11. aitkenkingfish
12. xrican
13. Xrobber
14. Skilledbum23

going to the local track friday night if anyone is interested meeting friday around 4:30 at my place

we need burgers, i'll get condiments and remember BYOB

Last edited:

navy jackal

Reaction score
Won't be drivin' the X....guess I'll have to drive the Delorean Time Machine.....:biggrin:

Count me in for Saturday....I'll get dogs and brats.....
the 09's come pre equiped with a flux capacitor so it wont be too hard.

i dunno if ill be able to make it.

x-rican

Reaction score
I'll try to go. Don't know what I got going on that weekend as of now. I'll let you now for sure maybe next week.

Coopstain

Reaction score
Wont be there on SAturday because of work, but throw my name up for Sunday... definitly down for that day... (maybe ill get my C2C kit by then :dontknow: )

Troskey

Reaction score
i'll be that way both days...but i'll be at a venue in orlando watchin my little brothers play in a pro Halo tournament...but i'll try to get over that way if i can...i also have somebody i'd like to try to go see in Daytona that weekend...but i'm sure i'll stop by or somethin!

i want my headlights done too fool! and you're doin em!

1. wshsbears (water, burger and dog buns, plates, napkins)
2. Rich017
3. Xrnrelite77
4. Wayne R
5. Troskey

Last edited:

Coopstain

Reaction score
1. wshsbears (water, burger and dog buns, plates, napkins)
2. Rich017
3. Xrnrelite77
4. Wayne R
5. Coopstain (Sunday Only)

I would be interested in definitly painting my X-Brace on that Sunday... and like i said before, hopefully ill have my C2C Kit to install by then. Cruising where ever that day is also fine with me.

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
I'd like to go and do a few mods...like tinted tails and stuff but i got no one to roll with....seems like everyone takes I-95 instead of I-75 and i live literally 5 seconds from 75 and 95 is like an hr away...:thumpdown:

08x

Reaction score
i mite beable to roll depending on wats going on ill try to get there

troberts6

Reaction score
I'd like to go and do a few mods...like tinted tails and stuff but i got no one to roll with....seems like everyone takes I-95 instead of I-75 and i live literally 5 seconds from 75 and 95 is like an hr away...:thumpdown:

Just hop on 75 and take it to the turnpike and google maps can take you the rest of the way. ya it will be a little boring driving down there but trust me, its worth it. meets are not worth missing at all and its not too far from you.

im sure me and chris (jaxchrisfla) and rollo (x-rican) will be riding down there maybe just for saturday but dont quote that.

rich017

Reaction score
i will deff be there. i didnt know you had a pool Michael

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
Just hop on 75 and take it to the turnpike and google maps can take you the rest of the way. ya it will be a little boring driving down there but trust me, its worth it. meets are not worth missing at all and its not too far from you.

im sure me and chris (jaxchrisfla) and rollo (x-rican) will be riding down there maybe just for saturday but dont quote that.

I would..and i have a navi system so it would be halfway easy but i aint the type to roll in by myself especially to the first meet i have ever been too:dontknow:

Troskey

Reaction score
I would..and i have a navi system so it would be halfway easy but i aint the type to roll in by myself especially to the first meet i have ever been too:dontknow:

man...eff all that...meet me somewhere in Orlando and roll up with me...just so you wont have to actually show up by yourself...or see if Cody(Nitram X i think that's his eff'n name on here...i cant remember) wants to come down since he's from that area as well:rockon:

you're gonna get hooked after one meet...now...i've never been to a meet a Michael's house...but been to just about every one at XRobber's house...and they pretty much get better and better everytime...someone always does something retarded to make it memorable...isnt that right Michael?!?! LOL :laugh:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
gotta up the jville mod meet. was pretty good entertainment for sober folk.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
I am in. I may have alot of car audio stuff to install and a box to make. :biggrin:

I can bring sodas and I am down for friday and Saturday. I have to work on sunday though but it all good. OH AND THE EMBLEM WILL BE DONE> OH YES MY FRIENDS WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT ME AND MICHEAL HAVE DONE. IT AWSOME. :wink:

Top Bottom