Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July 16th,17th,&18th Pool Meet

Are you planning on coming?

• Total voters

ntinhri

Reaction score
thanks to the few that came by!! We had a great time teaching people how to pick crabs, we swam, and we didnt touch one damn truck! pretty cool to hang out with friends and BS!! There are 3 trucks headed back up the parkway, Im sure they will see some great sights!!

ntinhri

Reaction score
we missed you.. the crabs were awesome.. we stuffed our selves and only ate a 1/2 a bushel.. They were def #1's.. Ive never seen so many big full crabs!

sinister07

Reaction score
Yeah I had a blast, Wish I could have stayed longer...that was alot of driving in one day.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it Steve-o. Figures that I have 2 servers crash the day we were gonna come up. I actually went out for a mountain bike trail ride and I always keep my phone in my camelback in case I have a knarly wipeout on the trails and need some help. As I was riding my phone started going off like crazy. As soon as I dipped off the trails back onto asphalt, I check my phone and had numerous text messages alerting me of the problems. You texted me as I was loading up the bike on the truck and getting ready to head to the office. I didn't get home until about 4:30. Texted you guys after I got a bite to eat to make sure you were still hanging around since I knew you mentioned you may go to the Parkway (Lake View Restaurant?) to eat for dinner if it was raining (and it was at the time). I was just gonna scoot up through Bedford and meet you there if that was the case. Never heard back... even after another text.

It's all good - sorry that I missed the other guys. Unfortunately, with what I do, and my position, I have to be on-call 24/7 - especially in the event of outages/server issues that affect our clients.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it Steve-o. Figures that I have 2 servers crash the day we were gonna come up. I actually went out for a mountain bike trail ride and I always keep my phone in my camelback in case I have a knarly wipeout on the trails and need some help. As I was riding my phone started going off like crazy. As soon as I dipped off the trails back onto asphalt, I check my phone and had numerous text messages alerting me of the problems. You texted me as I was loading up the bike on the truck and getting ready to head to the office. I didn't get home until about 4:30. Texted you guys after I got a bite to eat to make sure you were still hanging around since I knew you mentioned you may go to the Parkway (Lake View Restaurant?) to eat for dinner if it was raining (and it was at the time). I was just gonna scoot up through Bedford and meet you there if that was the case. Never heard back... even after another text.

It's all good - sorry that I missed the other guys. Unfortunately, with what I do, and my position, I have to be on-call 24/7 - especially in the event of outages/server issues that affect our clients.

i sat on my phone and keyboard broke.. had 45 text.. but idea from who or what they said.. soory dude!!:rockon:

ntinhri

Reaction score
vag beach is to good to travel.. no pics.. should been here!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to Steve, Tony and Brady for their hospitality. You guys have a sweet house and amazing view
SNC00499.jpg

We had a great time even without doing truck stuff.

Hopefully Inky will have good pics from the parkway. We rode that thing from about 11am-2pm

Wait a second yardie wasnt there, who was floating around the pool:hmmmm2:
SNC00498.jpg

Had to get a pic of Steve molesting the whale
SNC00496.jpg

When is round 2?

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Whoever did not come missed a really fun time. It was quite relaxing to not work on the trucks. The Blue Ridge Pkwy. was AWESOME. 3 hours 130+ miles. Just sick.

I will post some pics when I get a moment.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Whoever did not come missed a really fun time. It was quite relaxing to not work on the trucks. The Blue Ridge Pkwy. was AWESOME. 3 hours 130+ miles. Just sick.

I will post some pics when I get a moment.

Did you squat and go sir?

Soprry I didn't make it....kid of mine is getting expensive these days....making less funds for daddy playtime...:biggrin:

ntinhri

Reaction score
Awesome pics! I wish I had just rode up the park way with u guys!

Edgeman

Reaction score
I notice two different shades of red on those Xs. Inked is the standard RR, but I've never seen the darker shade. Is that the new 2010 X-Runner shade of red I've heard mentioned? It's no SWB, but it looks pretty darn good...for red. :rock:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Barcelona Red Metallic replaced RR for the 09-up model years. Looks way different then in pics, most everyone loves it in person

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright Jeremias, what's the deal with the Boss on the rear and the axis on the front?

Top Bottom