Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July Nor Cal Meet

Xacto

Reaction score
yo! i live in a small gated area but right outside is a parking lot-surrounded by trees and rollin hills. afterwards we could drive up mt. diablo. only circumstance is that i have work at four so we'd need to meet up around 10:30 am, get the mods done by 2 so we could go for a quick drive up the devil.

This is the parking Lot:

SkyBlue.jpg

Greenhills.jpg

and here's diablo:

diablo.jpg

415XR

Reaction score
well if anybody still wants to go with the mod day, i say Xacto's idea sounds damn good 2 me. pluss id like a chance to hit MT. Diablo:driver:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Yeah, Diablo looks good as long as it isn't on fire. :laugh:

Vince77

Reaction score
So Will, you saying we can meet at your house? Mt diablo is friggin nice. And now with most of the haze from all the damn fires is gone, we should have a nice view. There are some nice twisties goin up the mountain too... just too many bicyclist on the roads. :thumpdown: If I had more room at my apartment I'd say meet here for some mods.

Xacto

Reaction score
ya we can meet here. Not really room to park at my house, but the parking lot is prime. everyone just bring some tools that are needed, i can bring my jack and stands down if they're needed too. Basically just take the Livorna exit in Walnut Creek/Alamo, go towards the mountain, and just drive straight until you see a black gate on the left and a parking lot lol.

Xacto

Reaction score
thats to get to mt. diablo. i dont live off of diablo road. i mean if you guys want we could do the installs on the summit lol.

Vince77

Reaction score
I think I know where your talking about. I saw a little parking lot on the map. :top:
Sound good to me I can bring tools an stuff for some mods. Although, I'm guessing BHLM is out.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I can bring a torch...or it may even be hot enough to just put the lights in the back of my truck for about 5 minutes. :laugh:

alexxwing

Reaction score
im down! hey keven want to meet at my house then drive down?

thabayxrunner

Reaction score
wat up guys im dwn n i got tat day off newayz lets meet up alex n wat time is dis gonna take place i wanna get mi tail lights done so wat kind of bransd is best

alexxwing

Reaction score
umm i think just some tint paint from a hobby store would work but i dont know thats just what i herd worked and kevin what time do you want me to meet you at your house and thabayrunner i guess we can meet up like a hour before we go up to kevins:top: ohhh and good news guys i got the xrunner back from the dealership all good and ready to go with a new cluch! finaly get to show off the new set of 20s!

Vince77

Reaction score
wat up guys im dwn n i got tat day off newayz lets meet up alex n wat time is dis gonna take place i wanna get mi tail lights done so wat kind of bransd is best

This is the brand I used, mainly cuz thats the first stuff I found. I used smoke color, but they have others. (2 cans). And just some clear from an auto parts store. I have the scratch pads we will need already.
PS_spray_can.jpg

umm i think just some tint paint from a hobby store would work but i dont know thats just what i herd worked and kevin what time do you want me to meet you at your house and thabayrunner i guess we can meet up like a hour before we go up to kevins:top: ohhh and good news guys i got the xrunner back from the dealership all good and ready to go with a new cluch! finaly get to show off the new set of 20s!

I'd day about 9-9:30 should be cool.

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Hey Kev, how's the fire? Now I say the earlier the better cuz it may be a little on the warm side. Any suggestions on a site for refreshments? :beer:
It's 105 at my house right now...well outside, 78 inside.

Vince77

Reaction score
Hey Kev, how's the fire? Now I say the earlier the better cuz it may be a little on the warm side. Any suggestions on a site for refreshments? :beer:
It's 105 at my house right now...well outside, 78 inside.

Didn't see any fires when I got home. :dontknow: Maybe further down crowcanyon.
Water and or gatoraid would be cool. Maybe a beer later on if/when we go get something to eat. :top:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
MMMMaybe Friday's or Zachary's might be good....OOOOh check it out man 3rd gear! :rock:

Top Bottom