Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just a ?

09blmonster

Reaction score
So yesterday was driving home in a helluva storm and made it home with no issues but i go to hope in it to pick up some food. And pulling out on the interstate in front of somebody i punched in second got to four grand spit and sputtered so i pull in the station see if she is running right. I hear nothing out of the ordinary other than the noisy motor. So hope bake in to do spirited run and does the same thing for few miles and then quits. So this leads me too my question did water get in through my Urd cai and i do have the water bag or whatever its called over the filter...?

Next question so when its nice and wet out every now and again i like do a little :burnout2: but that damn traction control engages at 35mph.... is there a way to stop this bullshit?

thanks in advance guys

06 xrunner

Reaction score
I think you probably just sucked a bit of water I have noticed the same thing happen if I step on it and It's raining pretty good out. So I try not to take the rpms up too high in the rain I also have the URD TCAI. There is a shield you can get from URD that goes inbetween the air filter and grill as well if you want

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Get the shield and hydrophobic cover from URD. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
You need this if you have an aftermarket grill:

HS3500Px500.jpg

http://urdusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=151_160&products_id=1260518875

Vandy01

Reaction score
I have one I live in Florida rains everyday never had a problem.

Top Bottom