Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just did the Eyelids.

07XR808

Reaction score
soapy water...And I got rid of all the air bubbles with a microfiber and dragging my fingers :biggrin:

Thanks!:top: You should go to your local sticker shop and give them a template of your eye lids and sell them on XR-Underground! Seems like it good be good business for all the lazy people out there! :biggrin:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
I like the way it looks with the Blacked out headlights... Guess ive got something else to do now. :laugh:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I would buy some in a heartbeat if they matched the RR good enough.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
hmm didnt know soup would do the trick ...was it chicken noodle or chicken and stars hah....just kidding

man I •XR•XR•XR•XRed up...:laugh: ...I used noodle..worked for me? :dontknow:

morcheez

Reaction score
True...but for $30!!! Forget that...Doing it and cutting it yourself is WAY cheaper, It's not that hard to do...my project cost about $9.00 for a 24" x 21" sheet of high quality vinyl (it says that the vinyl can last up to 9 years!!!)...can't beat that.

i got 9 bucks where do i sign up :biggrin:

07XR808

Reaction score
i got 9 bucks where do i sign up :biggrin:

At your local sticker shop! lol...i was thinking someone needs to get the red vinyl and blue vinyl so that we can see what it looks like

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Went by my local sign shop that did my big ct stickers a few months ago and asked if they could sell me a piece of the decal vinyl.a coupleof minutes later they came out with a 10"x30" piece and told me to have a nice day.:biggrin: love those freebies!:rock: will give it a try this weekend.:top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Went by my local sign shop that did my big ct stickers a few months ago and asked if they could sell me a piece of the decal vinyl.a coupleof minutes later they came out with a 10"x30" piece and told me to have a nice day.:biggrin: love those freebies!:rock: will give it a try this weekend.:top:

nice...:top: ...It took me a couple attempts to get the sticker just right with no air bubbles....and since you have a 10" x 30"..I think you will be alright..lol...if not,I'll do it for you if you go to X-Fest. :rock:

Top Bottom