Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got DJM and need help!!!

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
I just bought a DJM off craigslist and i don't have the instructions. I was wondering if someone could post their instructions for me. Also, i have been noticing some people notch their frame and weld it in, while others just bolt it in. The website says to bolt it in so does anyone have any idea how to just bolt it in?

Nick_c

Reaction score
I was thinking the installation instructions were on the site.
But hell we're all men here and could do it without.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
its not complicated at all brotha..if i still had the directions id hook you up but if you already have the ball joints in then its just a matter of matching the uppers and lowers with the correct sides of the truck..for the top look at the slot for the brake hose clamp..as for the notch i posted up the templet you can print out..cut out under the outline and fit test and cut until the top of the notch lines up with the top of your frame..drill holes in the frame with the notch fitted up and bolt on..take your time with it and make sure you dont forget to tighten everything! http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=52280&highlight=djm+notch

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Its frigin easy remove existing and replace simple as that. Youll need a 10mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm. Both in deep socket and wrench variations. A small pry bar is helpful, and a spring compressor if you are doing higher ppi springs. Had it done in about 4hours after pressing in new balljoints and bushings. OOOO and grinding down fresh repowder off the craptastic weld job on the ARMS. Really not a big fan of the fit and finish of these ARMS. Really wish belltech made arms instead.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Don't forget to take the truck in to get an alignment done as soon as you finish as it will be completely out of whack.

LSU-XRU

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will be doing this kit as soon as this semester is over. Can't wait to see how low i can go!

Top Bottom