Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got me an X runner because some lady wrecked my mini truck

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Welcome, I also autocross my truck. A few others on here also autocross or do HPDE events. I'm sure they are interested in you mini truck. Looks like it was nibble in the corners

Nashman

Reaction score
Welcome, I also autocross my truck. A few others on here also autocross or do HPDE events. I'm sure they are interested in you mini truck. Looks like it was nibble in the corners

It ate sky lines and its fair share of mitas, it will be missed but now i have the xr so its a new chapter. I know i will have fun building one off stuff for it once i finsh my supra but tomorrow it will be ripping the shifter out and making a prototype.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Well you will be right at home here. Welcome to the Underground!

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
Did you say Supra? I've had a few and would love to know more about yours. Oh, and Welcome :)

pledcan

Reaction score
Hi, did you used to park on sooke Rd? I used to own the grey one that was parked on sooke Rd! I have a blue xrunner now.

Did you buy that black xrunner here? See u around!

Nashman

Reaction score
Did you say Supra? I've had a few and would love to know more about yours. Oh, and Welcome :)

Oh the supra it's on the heavy side of mods and mostly all custom last number it did was 617 at the tire on 4 1/2 Pistons because the tunner did stuff I told him not to so I sueded him haha all post video of it at 15 pounds spinning the rollers

Nashman

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHU_MD5L1x0
well no go on video must have taken it down but if you type in nashman 700 supra on you tube it will come up ps my turbo seals were leaking in the last bit. I can't host video from my phone so it's up to you to look it up.

Ps this was the old setup

edit i can do it from my tablet

Last edited:

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
Yeah, your Supra in your youtube video sounds pretty sick, and it looks clean. 700HP on a 7mgte is very impressive. My first Supra was an 89 n/a auto with targa tops. It wasn't fast, but it was very fun. I bought my brother's 82 which was a P-Type 5spd. It was a lot of fun. I ended up getting a crack in the head and swapped in the 6mge, so I upgraded from the 2.8 to a 3.0. I had intake, headers, and exhaust on it. It wasn't what you'd call fast either, but it was a lot of fun and got a lot of looks. I'm anxious to see what you do with your Xrunner, I really love my truck. It's got all kinds of practicality as a truck, but also has the nimbleness and zip of a sports car. It's a win-win.

Attachments

• 100_5061.jpg
    100_5061.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 163
  • n107703041_30165907_828.jpg
    n107703041_30165907_828.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_5103.jpg
    100_5103.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 157
  • My MK3 Supra.jpg
    My MK3 Supra.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_5077.jpg
    100_5077.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 164

Nashman

Reaction score
Yeah, your Supra in your youtube video sounds pretty sick, and it looks clean. 700HP on a 7mgte is very impressive. My first Supra was an 89 n/a auto with targa tops. It wasn't fast, but it was very fun. I bought my brother's 82 which was a P-Type 5spd. It was a lot of fun. I ended up getting a crack in the head and swapped in the 6mge, so I upgraded from the 2.8 to a 3.0. I had intake, headers, and exhaust on it. It wasn't what you'd call fast either, but it was a lot of fun and got a lot of looks. I'm anxious to see what you do with your Xrunner, I really love my truck. It's got all kinds of practicality as a truck, but also has the nimbleness and zip of a sports car. It's a win-win.
Nice mk2 and mk3 i like the 2 tone. Funny part is i used to owna mk2 supra as well it was my rally car i missed that heap but it was so much fun at the events. I have some pics all share once i get a copy of windows to put on my comptor. i do know what you mean about the x runner. I am very happy with it. I knew it was good but you just dont know tell you drive one.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Ubderground! :top:
My first car was a 1983 Supra P-Type. Not that quick by today's standards, but it handled well and was fun as heck to drive in the twisties! 2nd and 3rd gears were fun!

Nashman

Reaction score
So pumped on taking this thing to the track tomorrow

Top Bottom