Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got my $8,000 & tax refund!!!

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Well, just got our $8k tax cedit for first time buyer & both of our tax return direct deposited. :biggrin::adore:
I'm so excited right now. Off to pay some debt, buy some goodies & save some too. My g/f want to open a day care business with her chunk. Time to go get me an LED TV. :smile:

Some things that are on my list:
-Donate to XRU
-Garage door opener (which I will need help to install or look for someone)
-fix 2 of our cats (gets annoying when they're horney)
-Stain our new wood fence
-LED TV (bracket for wall)
-Blu-Ray (Finally upgrading from DVD)
-09 Corolla: Lowering kit, LED license plate lights, short shifter, XRS wheels
-2 new Ortofon needles for my Technics turntables

These are just some on my list. Time to start making priorities. :top:

*BTW* I'm open to reveiws based on your experiences with any of you that has LEDs. I have been reading up on the cons & pros. Any suggestions as I'm looking towards the 55' Samsung 120hz or the 46' 240hz LEDs.

Last edited:

COWBELL

Reaction score
paypal address sent! :eviltongue:

Oh the dirty nasty things i would get accomplished with an extra 10k sitting around :laugh:

hiflyer

Reaction score
If you can get a Bluray for one of your Computers - having your collection ripped & easily accessible rocks!

Played a bluray through a standard player last week & it took almost 5 minutes before you actually watched the movie! versus click & play from the PC ;)

big_dirte

Reaction score
You can get a URD MkII and a trip here:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/index1.html

G

Not sure if he will still be married after that....He wont have enough for the MKII & Brothel trip let alone the divorce fees on top of that!!!

Sock some away man!!! Its rough out there. Never know when life could throw something crazy your way. If that doesnt tickle your pickle then yeah.... go with the boost!!!!:driver:

Dirte

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

I just had a new garage opener/door installed for just over $1K by Republic Garage Doors.
Finally replaced that old heavy wooden door! :top:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
he doesnt own an x anymore i thought. traded it for the 'rolla

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Nice chunk of cash to be spenxding. Gonna be some box guessing games goin on soon.

jmony55

Reaction score
ortofon needles are cool. me personally i have the STANTON 520.V3 dj craze ed. those are dope as well.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
I wish I could but I haven't had my XR going into 3 years now!
You can get a URD MkII and a trip here:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/index1.html

G
Wish I had one still.
nice brotha. Nothin fur the X?

Thanks! that must be a really good one. I got one yesturday before reading this. Should do it's job, thanks anyways.
Congrats!

I just had a new garage opener/door installed for just over $1K by Republic Garage Doors.
Finally replaced that old heavy wooden door! :top:

Yup, not by choice though so I regret it everyday:thumpdown:
he doesnt own an x anymore i thought. traded it for the 'rolla

I have the Sure M44s and have own trackmaster Stantons. I was looking in those Qbert's & they look really dope.
ortofon needles are cool. me personally i have the STANTON 520.V3 dj craze ed. those are dope as well.

S model, thinking of the ones from ebay cuz the TRD are less of a drop. Too bad Teins s techs have not come out with one version.
What trim is your rolla? Which drop?

Thanks!
congrats on that amount that alsome

Last edited:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
*Update*
Here's the goodies I got over the weekend. Plus small things like HD antenna, HDMI, Fiber Optic, Blue-Ray movies, Component cables, new Power Surge ect.
Let me tell you; LED+Blu-Ray+5.1 HD Surround= Xtacy!!!

zazaz100.jpg

zazaz091.jpg

zazaz093.jpg

zazaz094.jpg

zazaz090.jpg

Top Bottom