Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got my X

Celiblue

Reaction score
Damn i was hoping that pulling the ECU codes would be something like bridging terminals TE1 + B1 and reading the flashes but i guess not.

Oh and blackxrunner any S series engine is interchangeable in celicas/mr2s,/gt4s when it comes to swapping engines. As far as working with what you got (most likely a 5sfe?) h/i/e will get you so far on NA setup but if you got money AND TIME to burn go find a st185 front clip since there are more aftermarket parts for 2nd gen 3sgte than for any other gen, the clip should have everything you need and should make the swap a plug n play deal, well you lose your AC(could never figure how to get it working), but going turbo on a celica opens up a can of worms so be prepared to spend some time in your garage.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'm working with a 1.6L automatic its annoying bcuz you cant do anything to it . Not even a new intake. There are simply no aftermarket parts for it . Thanx for the advice when I'm through modding my X i might look into an entire rebuild on the celica

Top Bottom