Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just Got The 4 Link

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
got the 4 link for my truck yesterday so its almost time to chopp up the truck gonna order my baggs and compressors and mayb the crossmembers soon keep u guys :top::top::top::top:updated

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Is it a reverse 4-link?

I plan on linking the rear as well, but for performance not bags. Post pics!!! :biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ooohhh a 4 link on bags...:biggrin:

are you planning on laying frame when its parked?

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
i dont know wat kind it is but my boss got for my truck but yes it is in the process to b gettin bagged.. cant sit on frame only body kit

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sittin on bodykit :argh: :argh: thats the downside of bagging, you cant fully appreciate the whole lay frame mantra :frown: :frown: should look good....

lenie03

Reaction score
to be technical he can lay the cross members towards the front of the truck since it's the lowest part of the truck, and thank god for that they have saved my body kit on many speed bumps.

To OP: congrats I finally get a bagged buddy :biggrin: hope the install goes smooth and have fun with your switches.

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
to be technical he can lay the cross members towards the front of the truck since it's the lowest part of the truck, and thank god for that they have saved my body kit on many speed bumps.

To OP: congrats I finally get a bagged buddy :biggrin: hope the install goes smooth and have fun with your switches.

thanks bagg buddy lol well i hope it turns out good too

joman

Reaction score
good luck on the setup please show us pics durig the install process i would love to see how everything is being set up!!!!!! i'm soooo excited!!!!!!

Generation-X

Reaction score

Well if i get there anytime soon ill be the third bag buddy :top:

So what are you doing in front? Crap cans or actual bags?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
This guy never runs outta money, lol... How'd the shaved tailgate handle go?

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
This guy never runs outta money, lol... How'd the shaved tailgate handle go?

I guess you never got the e-mail, hawaii has money trees, plenty to be exact. Good luck with the drop bro :rock:

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
its jsut the sugaa mamas lol jp its jus me get money handed to me and i blow it on y truck

oxi

Reaction score
Is it a reverse 4-link?

I plan on linking the rear as well, but for performance not bags. Post pics!!! :biggrin:

Let me know how that project goes!

For now I am gonna stick with the leafs, new sway bars and the Watts Link and run it for this season both with Milwaukee Region SCCA and on the local road courses at Blackhawk Farms, Road America and the Milwaukee Mile, maybe Autobahn.

Keep me posted, my next step would be a multi-link like the 4-Runner has but for the X-Runner. Something simple like the new Ram has for its rear.

Top Bottom