Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

just moved to mesa az!!

rios

Reaction score
Finally moved out of my old house and just moved into an apartment in Mesa!!!

Im attending MCC (mesa community college) and playing baseball for them.

I think baggins is the only one out here in mesa? not really sure though, but if you are ever going to be in mesa hit me up! you can crash on the couch!

Baggins44

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm out here. Congrats on the new house :top: what's your crossroads?

Hitman

Reaction score
congrats im in gilbert :) not too far if you take the 60 freeway

rios

Reaction score
Baseline and Dobson is where the new pad is at!

me and my room mate are having a blast haha just sucks because i have to pay bills now :thumbdown:

twolane

Reaction score
Hitman is still alive? wow. When we having a mod day? everyone is getting closer to copa.. got a new place out there.. 3 car garage.. might have to get another car being i leave the copa cruiser outside..

Red05runner

Reaction score
Whats up guys i just got my RR X a couple weeks back and i live in gilbert, lyndsey and warner area. I would love to meet up with everyone some time! Lets get something going

Baggins44

Reaction score
Hells yeah, we gotta get a date together now that its gonna cool off. Do I smell firebird?

trdguykc

Reaction score
Im in PHX not too far from you all. Im down for Firebird this year.... though I wont be taking my 4x4 taco... I would likely bring my Legacy GT.

rios

Reaction score
you have a legacy GT?? I have been trying to find one of those to buy FOREVER! i was going to trade in m X for one actually but just couldnt find one!

Im down for a firebird run one of these nights. i havent checked the dates there in a long time though so im a little out of the loop

trdguykc

Reaction score
you have a legacy GT?? I have been trying to find one of those to buy FOREVER! i was going to trade in m X for one actually but just couldnt find one!

Im down for a firebird run one of these nights. i havent checked the dates there in a long time though so im a little out of the loop

lol yea man. for whatever reason, there are NO LGT's for sale in the southwest..... I check autotrader all the time just to look for a buddy of mine, however even within the 500 mile radius, they dont turn up.....

I bought mine last year from a dealership here off of Frank Loyd Wright and 101.... They literally JUST got it on trade. Its a 2005 LGT with 50k miles and I got it for $13k. I stole it. Since then I have done a thing or two just to make it a bit more fun.

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Hells yeah, we gotta get a date together now that its gonna cool off. Do I smell firebird?

Meh....it's gettin there but we still gotta ways to go. Even in September the average temp is just under 100 (in the best case scenario) and it still doesn't really cool off much at night. Personally, as much as I'm itchin to hit the track, I won't be doin so til the begining of October at the earliest. It's frustrating havin your truck run slow because of the heat and I wanna BETTER my times, not get even worse.

Baggins44

Reaction score
Werd, I think late October early november is our best shot.

rios

Reaction score
lol yea man. for whatever reason, there are NO LGT's for sale in the southwest..... I check autotrader all the time just to look for a buddy of mine, however even within the 500 mile radius, they dont turn up.....

I bought mine last year from a dealership here off of Frank Loyd Wright and 101.... They literally JUST got it on trade. Its a 2005 LGT with 50k miles and I got it for $13k. I stole it. Since then I have done a thing or two just to make it a bit more fun.

yea i dont understand it, they are impossible to find, even at a subaru dealership!

I used to live right off the 101 and FLW and you got that for soooooo cheap! You definitely need to bring that out to a meet, i would love to ride in that.

trdguykc

Reaction score
yea i dont understand it, they are impossible to find, even at a subaru dealership!

I used to live right off the 101 and FLW and you got that for soooooo cheap! You definitely need to bring that out to a meet, i would love to ride in that.

yea it was a steal... So get this, this is how it went. I went to look at it.... it was manual but it was cloth interior and it was royal blue (dark blue) which was not my preference. It also had some big dents in it..... So i went in and drove it and came back in the shop...... I told them i was not sold because of the cloth, color, and dings. SO..... I walked out paying $13500 and got them to install leather and take out all the dents/dings..... so i was happy.

I am working on my pilots license currently out at Falcon field so I am in your area every so often. I dont mind giving you a ride before a meet..... unless there will be one soon.

rios

Reaction score
thats awesome!!! yea hopefully we will meet up soon and get something going!

Top Bottom