Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just ordered my URD MAF :)

mRESPECTe

Reaction score
Wow its been a while since i been on here but im back in business and got my URD MAF cal ordered. What do you guys think? Will i be happy with it? Is it hard to install? Does fuel mileage change? Im still pretty new to all of this so i still have alot of questions. I have the 1GR TRD CAI and 3" FLO-PRO MAX exhaust that my cousin put on at his shop. SOOO, please tell me what u guys think! :rockon:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with the urd Maf cal. Did you talk to Gadget before buying it so he could set it up to the mods you have. Wiring it up isn't hard either but make sure you follow the directions and cut when it says cut(I know from experie).

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I don't know...I have one but would rather have just put that money into an x1. Wish I wouldve known you were looking...I prolly wouldve sold cheap.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
^ agreed, but I think we all know where he's coming from ---- $200 vs $1500. I have the MAPECU2 ($700) and it does what I need it to for now. It's just really hard for me to drop another $700 for such a minimal gain.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
^Oh man tell me about it...hard to mod when you're raising a family. Exactly the same reason I have the maf cal...cost. Didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer:top:

phat_free

Reaction score
I just ordered mine yesterday as well! I have a TCAI, s/s, MX grille, headlights, eyelids and now the MAF all waiting to be installed. They are just sitting in my spare bedroom waiting until I have some spare time to actually put the stuff on my truck. I would like to get the X-1 eventually, but 09 + are outta luck for the time being so it's one of my only options i think.

mRESPECTe

Reaction score
I hope im happy with it too. Sounds like we have some mixed emotions about it lol, but we'll see, it should be in this week and maybe this weekend i can get it put on. And i know what you guys mean about low on funds, im not raising a family or anything but im a poor college student so alot of my money goes towards beer ha! I'll let you guys know what i think maybe some pics :)

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Please let us know how the install was and how you like it.
I have a gen1 TRD intake and 3" exhaust as well.
Thanks! :top:

Last edited:

Jwall

Reaction score
I don't know...I have one but would rather have just put that money into an x1. Wish I wouldve known you were looking...I prolly wouldve sold cheap.

Do you still have the Maf cal?

Top Bottom