Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just some recent pics

x-stealth

Reaction score
Here are some pics from the last week.

X-Runner039.jpg

X-Runner040.jpg

X-Runner041.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Your truck is starting to grow on me... looks good bro :top:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Looks good. I don't care what anybody else says flames look awesome. So do racing stripes. They are only awesome if they are on a vehicle that can gofast.

Tapp

Reaction score
very nice bro!! with big flame job, and those big rims.. you should change out your exhaust tip!! sorry im OCD it was buggin me!!:biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey - I give you big ups for doing something different and unique! What drop kit are you running? You need bag that biotch!

Knight Runner

Reaction score
your truck reminds me so much of Gumbie's with those kind of flames

hrspwr236

Reaction score
truck looks good, and that big one next to you, keep up with the mods, definelty standing more and more out of the crowd

Shanes56

Reaction score
I am not going to lie I love the looks of chrome on all black, It POPS

Vince77

Reaction score
Looks good! I wasn't to sure about the wheels, but they are different...and thats good

lil_papi787

Reaction score
those flames are jus sick!!!!!! :rock: i like flames when its done rite...n by damn, those are!!!!

x-stealth

Reaction score
Hey - I give you big ups for doing something different and unique! What drop kit are you running? You need bag that biotch!

I was planning on making it adjustable soon. But its my daily. I am leaving for Korea for a year in a few months so I have plenty of time to get it done. But im just worried of something blowing on it. Maybe once I get a 2nd vehicle I will do it. But I agree it would look sick laying out.

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
guess your not so "stealth" anymore? Question, I've really been wanting to remove my fender flares lately and was wondering are there holes behind em? thanks

Top Bottom