Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just totaled it

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
Well, I Paid 18900 for the truck 3 years ago with only 4 k on the odo. The insurance comPany is letting me return everything to stock before the take it back. They're also letting me keep the transmission and entire exhaust, without putting anything back in. They're giving me 21600 for the truck withou a trans or exhaust, and 35k on the odo. That's insane!

Coupe

Reaction score
Every cloud has a silver lining............

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Toyota Depreciation is awesome!

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Well, I Paid 18900 for the truck 3 years ago with only 4 k on the odo. The insurance comPany is letting me return everything to stock before the take it back. They're also letting me keep the transmission and entire exhaust, without putting anything back in. They're giving me 21600 for the truck withou a trans or exhaust, and 35k on the odo. That's insane!

Dude who is your insurance?! I only at 20,000 for my 08 with 57k and had to return it to stock, I couldn't keep anything!!

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Wow, glad you're okay! But like you said, with that kinda return you can get a new truck and set it up real nice.

ModernPopeye

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're ok! Just went through the same thing. Bought a left over 11 DBL CB Sport and totaled it with 10,000 miles on it. Made me sick to my stomach. But I bought a 12 and got everything that I wanted on it AND they gave me nearly $4000 more than what I paid for it so it did work out. Oh and I wasn't hurt lol. SEAT BELTS SAVE LIVES!

Top Bottom