Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JVC 7" Touchscreen, Scanguage, & Blu-Ray Player

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
First up, I'm selling a JVC Arsenal KW-ADV790 7" double din touch screen. Included with it is the Scosche dash kit for the X-Runner, as well as the JVC iPod adapter/control box. This setup is in excellent condition, save for one small scratch mark on the dash kit itself. Also, the unit is already wired for use, just unplug your old unit, and plug this one in. Also, the DVD wire is grounded out, so DVDs will play while you are driving. This unit retails for $400+ new, the adapter $50+, and the dash kit $10-$20. The unit is about a year old, and it works AWESOME. The only thing is I do not have the remote, however, a new one can be purchased for rather cheap online.

$200+Shipping:
IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

Next up, I'm selling a Scangauge II with a Blendmount and extension cable. Everything is in perfect working order, and mint condition. The Blendmount and gauge are ready to go, just attach it to your rear view mirror, and roll. I've also already programmed in a Mass Air Flow gauge, and an Air Fuel Ratio gauge for the X-Runner, so that will save you some hassle of programming. The gauges are labeled MAF and AFR on the Scangauge.

$140+Shipping:
IMG_0404.jpg

Last but not least, and Insignia Blu-Ray player. Don't know the model number off the top of my head, but it's in perfect working order. Comes with a remote and power cord, and I'm throwing in a Rocketfish HDMI cable. I also have all the original packaging for it as well.

$100+Shipping:
IMG_0406.jpg

x ynot

Reaction score
dang i wish i had the money for the first one good luck bro

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Het bro if you still have that scangauge when i get back from vacation next week, ill take it off your hands.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
oh snap i want the head unit but id have to clear it with the dad and get money

Wizard

Reaction score
Interested in SG package if sale doesn't go through....

Top Bottom