Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

K&N Cold Air intake

CaliCorks

Reaction score
So I was looking on the internet, and found a K&N cold air intake for sale and wanted some imput. Is this a good brand. The price is 150 and it comes with everything needed and he says it works on 05-08 toyota tacomas. Should I wait to get a TRD? I'm a little concerned about my warrenty, but I think I can just switch it back to the stock if needed. What do you guys think?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I have the K&N and I love it! Which model is it? When it comes to warranty, you'll be okay unless the intake caused the problem.

Which model is the intake? The 63 or 77 series (metal tube or black composite)?

rich017

Reaction score
It's just an intake. It wont do anything to your warranty

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i love the K&N, it sounds amazing and you cant hear a thing at 4k rpm and you can feel the difference, the trd is nice to but i dont think it pulls in as much air but its colder air and that one sounds even better

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you get it, just remember that you'll have to put it back to stock when getting smogged in California!

Spyder327

Reaction score
Don't worry much about the warranty aspect of it, it shouldn't be a problem :top:

Top Bottom