Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

K2's truck in HDR

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
In the dark, it hurt my eyes. Hey Klint I feel your pink pain, I paid to have my scoop painted last summer! Nice pic

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Makes me want to upgrade to Photoshop CS2 (or higher) so I can play with HDR too!

Last edited:

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
Makes me want to upgrade to Photoshop CS2 (or higher) so I can play with HDR too!

You dont need CS2 or even any version of photoshop do do HDR pictures(although u can its just a little more comples), there are other programs that can do the work for you, I use a program called Photomatix pro..very simple and works good I have tons of pics i HDR'ed with the program i could show you

That picture fu©king awesome!!! Makes me want a killer camera like that! Rock on Klint! :rock:

you dont need a bad ass camera u can do HDR's with a normal point and shoot as long as you can change the exposure or adjust the shutter speeds in "Manual" mode to take a few pictures that look good like brightness and all then take a few that look too dark and a few that look too light then merge the all together with the program i named up there^^ or Photoshop CS2-3 which ever u want to do....a higher quality camera makes them look alot better but you dont NEED one to get a good hdr like that

Anyways the pics is really good...madd props on the hdr skills. Im a big fan of the HDR's...i just cant get them as good as some people yet lol takes some practice for sure to make them look good

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One word: PINK Friggin cheap azz paint. :argh::motz:

Hey Klint I feel your pink pain, I paid to have my scoop painted last summer!

I solved the pink scoop problem when I got home from work today. Hit the hood with two coats of AstroShield and BIZAM! Looks great! I forgot to take a photo before I started, but it was seriously faded... I mean, it looked BAD.

IMG_9706.JPG

IMG_9707.JPG

hrspwr236

Reaction score
doesnt even look like the same truck , now that is a nice shot, makes the truck looker way better:rock:

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
i forgot to ask...how many exposures was that hdr made from...if you have the info?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i forgot to ask...how many exposures was that hdr made from...if you have the info?

One. It was shot as a RAW file and then we created multiple custom "exposures" in Photoshop.

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
thats cool i have yet to play around with raw...heard once u shoot in raw you will never shoot in regular format again...next HDR i do i am gonna try raw cuz that pic is sweet!:rock:

carolinyens

Reaction score
I like that pic a lot. It almost gives it a psychadelic feel to it

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Whoa... Lenie wasnt kidding me when she said look this up..
Klint that looks badazz.. The depth is awesome :rock:

Top Bottom