Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kansas City Vacation

JakeX

Reaction score
I will be down/up in Kansas City this weekend (June 26th-June28th) and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up. I will be with my mom, aunt, and cousin, and i most likely will drive my x-runner up there. If i dont, theres no point really to make this thread, but hopefully i will drive it.

Its just a little vacation for the heck of it, is anyone gonna be cruising? we will probably be on the Kansas side of KC, but who knows. :dontknow: Lets just talk about it now since we wont be departing until about 8:00 tonight.

Vince77

Reaction score
I go back to KC a couple times a year. Won't be goin out there till september some time though. I should hook you up with a good friend of mine, he'll take you out and get you sh*t faced. :biggrin:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I will be in KC tomorrow. Check the other thread I started. If you want to hang out and get some pics I am down. My fiance and her mom are going to be around town shopping for a wedding dress and I ain't down for that. Let me know, pm me your cell and we can hook up satuday for lunch and pics! Where are you staying?

JakeX

Reaction score
I will be in KC tomorrow. Check the other thread I started. If you want to hang out and get some pics I am down. My fiance and her mom are going to be around town shopping for a wedding dress and I ain't down for that. Let me know, pm me your cell and we can hook up satuday for lunch and pics! Where are you staying?

My aunt and mom said they dont want to take my X because of the back seats. :thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown::thumpdown:

We are going to take my moms Rav4 because its roomier......

But i could meet you nonetheless, just no pics with my truck in them :laugh:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Let me know what you want to do. I am planning on cleaning the truck up and shooting some pictures around the speedway saturday afternoon. Thinking about some golf saturday morning, if you play bring your clubs. Let me know!

JakeX

Reaction score
Let me know what you want to do. I am planning on cleaning the truck up and shooting some pictures around the speedway saturday afternoon. Thinking about some golf saturday morning, if you play bring your clubs. Let me know!

I play but i havent played in probably a year and a half. We are just going to mess around in Kansas City really, so we could eat lunch somewhere or whatever. It sucks were not taking my X because if we were, i would have clay bared, waxed, and cleaned it all inside and out to get ready for the trip... we can eat lunch or something though, or whatever you wanna do, ill bring my moms laptop so we can make plans or i can give you my cell number, because itd be nice to meet another XRU buddy :rockon:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Lunch sounds good, plenty of good places to eat around the speedway. there is a nice shoping center, outdoor mall just north of the speedway. sent you a pm with my number, call me tonight or tomorrow and let me know what you want to do.

JakeX

Reaction score
Lunch sounds good, plenty of good places to eat around the speedway. there is a nice shoping center, outdoor mall just north of the speedway. sent you a pm with my number, call me tonight or tomorrow and let me know what you want to do.

pm sent with mine, is the speedway like the drags? is it easy to locate probably?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
pm sent with mine, is the speedway like the drags? is it easy to locate probably?

Kansas Speedway, where the nascar races are. Located on the corner of I-70 and I-435. North side of the speedway is The Legends Mall, lots of stuff there.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I'm in KC, met up with Jake earlier today. Nice kid. Anyway, if anyone in the area sees this we are meeting up at Cheeseburger in Paradise on Saturday at 12:30 for lunch. The restaruant is in the Legends Mall parking lot. I'm taking pictures after lunch.

JakeX

Reaction score
That was fun Jason, man Kansas city rocks.

Have fun in kansas city bro...

There are SO many hot girls in Kansas city, me and my friends are gonna have to take a road trip up there here really soon.

Did you end up taking any more pics Jason?

Top Bottom