Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kansas State Fair

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone might be interested in coming down for the fair? the kansas state fair is kinda gay after one day there, but figured if few people came down than we might head to wichita for an afternoon or something too! but if anyone wants to come down than hotels will book fast too! i should have said something sooner but kept forgetting, there are concerts during it too! let me know! im getting a house at the end of the month we should close on it, so we will be able cook out if people want too! let me know!!!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
my bad i should have put the dates! here is the link to the fair stuff! my girl and i are going to a few of the concerts but pretty sure there are tickets to them still if anyone can make it!

it is september 11-20

http://kansasstatefair.com/

thunder24685

Reaction score
i plan on getting in town fri night the 18th and will hang till sun aftrnoon...since u in a house now we can do ur dash lights (so order the lights)

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I do want to do the dash lights only prob is I don't have a computer right now only my phone to get on net so not sure if be able to order them! it hard as hell to check sites unless I know what im looking for!

thunder24685

Reaction score
i have some blue and green (enough to do yours) if you want to just buy my leftovers

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ya il take ur left overs had thought bout blue with white but I can deal with blue and green urs looks good! then il just have to do my deck!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
you guys have any specific day you are getting together for this? I am pretty much free anytime except for the weekend.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
we were planning on next weekend! im off on monday if you wanted come up then! get in free with dillions card!

quontime

Reaction score
I am back from Afghanistan until the 22nd, Let me know what is the date you guys are meeting up.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
the 18-20 september is when we meeting up for fair! you not back home for very long!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I will see what the wife has planned for monday, we might be able to come down monday.

going to wamego for my sister-in-law's cross country meet saturday, golf sunday with a friend this weekend
next weekend we are going to kc for the renisance festivel, won't be back till sunday night.
if you guys go to the auto races on sunday afternoon, cheer for #81 in the sprint cars. that is my brother-in-law.

IMG_0411-1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom