Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keep running into this guy

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
65k mi for an 08 is pretty ridiculous.. damn bugga must call out choke people. haha

Xtacy

Reaction score
^which correlates to this thread. Eveyone has a run in w this guy and he's seen everywhere, when you see him he ack up.

Reaction score
Perhaps if you see the truck sitting somewhere unattended, go melee it with a mallet and maybe he won't be a problem anymore.

Xtacy

Reaction score
Nah I'm not that kind of guy, I wouldn't wanna start trouble with the dude. A straight away race with him to shut him up would be all I want

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
this post is almost like reading a foreign language im learning so much......

lol like steve mcgarret said on hawaii five-0.. "you speak bird? yeah i speak bird, i grew up here!" haha most ppl from the mainland think we speak a foreign language so its pretty common but you live in hawaii for a while.. it'll sound something like this.. "Hoo brah, ppl on da mainland tink we speak different language jus cuz dey no can undastand us." or something like that.

Kanekz

Reaction score
lol like steve mcgarret said on hawaii five-0.. "you speak bird? yeah i speak bird, i grew up here!" haha most ppl from the mainland think we speak a foreign language so its pretty common but you live in hawaii for a while.. it'll sound something like this.. "Hoo brah, ppl on da mainland tink we speak different language jus cuz dey no can undastand us." or something like that.

das da one brahh.

"that is the one bro."

ShadowX

Reaction score
and i was like woooah; and he was like wooooah; and den we was like, wooooah

RE_TRD_X808

Reaction score
LOL. i had a run in with this guy today.. was at Kam shopping..i was in my truck and i see him, first thing that popped in my head was "is this the dude everyone talking about on XRU?" Then i see him lower his rear and back up again for no reason..haha.. i LOL'ed and said "YUP, THIS THE F*CKA"

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
LOL. i had a run in with this guy today.. was at Kam shopping..i was in my truck and i see him, first thing that popped in my head was "is this the dude everyone talking about on XRU?" Then i see him lower his rear and back up again for no reason..haha.. i LOL'ed and said "YUP, THIS THE F*CKA"

haha, exactly!

if you haven't had a run in with him before or have never seen the truck. You'll be able to tell right away. He doesn't even waste time when you run into him. He'll play with his bags or rev retardedly at a stop light in front of you.

RossK35

Reaction score
saw this retard when I was walking back from the car show to alas. He was messing with his airbags when he was leaving the convention center parking structure, and continued at the stoplights going toward ala moana blvd.

Top Bottom