Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kenne Bell Twin Screw on a Tacoma! WOW!!

05Xrunner

Reaction score
last i checked it still spins in 2wd if you dont have the level in 4wd

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
pics or it didnt happen

and really, you expect me to believe that you got wheel spin, with 4wd...in second...

Grumpy

Reaction score
Recycle old footage with new sound.

May be he's the beta tester for those new URD ignition upgrade :rolleyez:

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Ok so if you havent already figured it out, this is completely fake. I was just playing around with some editing tools and was surprised at how easy it was to make this. Had to have a little fun with you guys:p

You wouldnt believe some of the hate mail I received since posting it last night:p. It's just a joke guys, no need to send threats

Hope you at least enjoyed it. I wish my truck was really that fast.

Always read youtube descriptions;)

oh and the sound is a 850rwhp Kenne Bell GT500

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ok so if you havent already figured it out, this is completely fake. I was just playing around with some editing tools and was surprised at how easy it was to make this. Had to have a little fun with you guys:p

You wouldnt believe some of the hate mail I received since posting it last night:p. It's just a joke guys, no need to send threats

Hope you at least enjoyed it. I wish my truck was really that fast.

Always read youtube descriptions;)

oh and the sound is a 850rwhp Kenne Bell GT500
I read the main description "i wish lol" but seriously you were getting hate mail? REALLY? People these days LOL:rolleyez:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
wow...hate mail...really?? that is freaking sad...on a side note that was a cherry video :smile:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
... and here I was thinking this was gonna be a thread about screwing twins. :fail:

sinister07

Reaction score
Yeah that was a crazy 35-70 something second accel....sure you didnt have the jack stands under it when you did that?

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Yeah that was a crazy 35-70 something second accel....sure you didnt have the jack stands under it when you did that?

look through the whole thread b4 you post a reply newb...... lol

Top Bottom