Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"ketchup face lift complete!!"

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
oh yeah, of course this would not have been possible without the loaners I have had for two months!! :biggrin:

I was just joking bro...I honestly don't mind at all helping you out bro...glad it all worked out for you...:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Looks good man, glad I didnt have another guy copy the HLM with the projectors
LOL, most people would think that was a compliment to have something you did be emulated.....but you weren't the first with the modded projectors either so Im sure some other guy knows how you feel :biggrin:

Keith, what did you end up forking out for paint on those headlights? Im thinking I may have one of my sets of headlights painted professionally black versus that rattlecan :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks great Keith! :top:

When I saw the Tundra, I was thinking "busted" and "mom's home" just before your kid (Sara?) said, "Mommy!" ...then you shushed her! :laugh:

Last edited:

Tunedx

Reaction score
The transformation looks tits Keith. Nice work brother.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I was just joking bro...I honestly don't mind at all helping you out bro...glad it all worked out for you...:top:

yeah, it would have been a pain if we didn't have your loaners. I will get them cleaned up and sent back to you. I have extra bulbs too that I will send back in case you ever need them. I don't need them since I have the HIDs now.

LOL, most people would think that was a compliment to have something you did be emulated.....but you weren't the first with the modded projectors either so Im sure some other guy knows how you feel :biggrin:

Keith, what did you end up forking out for paint on those headlights? Im thinking I may have one of my sets of headlights painted professionally black versus that rattlecan :top:

It was 175 said and done Donnie. Who should I talk to about getting replacement bulbs for the HIDs I bought from you again. I know you told me before, but I think I deleted the PM.

Looks great Keith! :top:

When I saw the Tundra, I was thinking "busted" and "mom's home" just before your kid (Sara?) said, "Mommy!" ...then you shushed her! :laugh:

yeah, that was funny. I was trying to be all serious. Kala had no idea that I was recording...... I love my rugrats....:laugh:

Can't wait to see your truck in person.

TEXFEST BABY!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
pm Deathshadow or call him about those 55w ddmtuning bulbs :top:

Geaux Nads

Reaction score
Your truck looks real good. How long did it take you to get all of of it done?

Super Werty

Reaction score
Looks WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY better Keith!

by the way, see you at your house in 3 weeks:rockon:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Did you consider the gray from your racing stripes vs the RR? I would've like to see that

MusTrd

Reaction score
From another thread

"Took the headlights apart. Got the inserts off to paint today. BUT, I changed my mind on the color I am modding them too. My painter thinks that painting them the color of the stripes is not going to look good. I kinda agree. So we are doing something different......."

KETCHUP

Reaction score
thanks brotha. I have a bad seal in the drivers side head light. Got to take her out and seal it up. Other than that, no other problems to report.....

Top Bottom