Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ketchup motor swap 2011 progress with pictures

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yep on the other motor with less mods. From a roll in 3rd. Pulled a 1/4 link n stayed that way for about 60'

MancheX

Reaction score
Had to log on really quick and give my 2 cents... Ketchup is complete. Truck is a beast! It was good to see Ketchup put back together and running. It was funny to see Keith burp the clutch and spin the tires at the lights. As i was following on the drive back to his house, i noticed smoke coming out of his exhaust when he would accelerate. Turns out it was just a loose connection causing the problem. Took it back on the road, and holy sh*t! It caught me by surprise how hard it pulled. I'm sure we'll get videos and such, so stay tuned...

562 day old password... lol

KETCHUP

Reaction score
lol,

Here are the final shop pics!

002-6.jpg

003-6.jpg

XrunnIT

Reaction score
not to thread jack or anything but quick question....

have you raced an SS camaro? New one?..... I am curious to see you two on a roll..... the SS camaros hang with us quite well but we still beat them.... just wanted to know. thanks. :top:

A stock SS 'maro would kill about 98% of all the XRs on the road. Stock they are trapping 108-110mph. Only been a few XR's here that have come even close to that.

But yes I have rolled with one, from a dig and 3rd gear roll-on. Made him look silly both times. :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
A stock SS 'maro would kill about 98% of all the XRs on the road. Stock they are trapping 108-110mph. Only been a few XR's here that have come even close to that.

But yes I have rolled with one, from a dig and 3rd gear roll-on. Made him look silly both times. :top:

Silly V8s... :biggrin:

Murderface

Reaction score
QQpy

I know my 60-100 and 40-90 times are quicker then a stock Camaro SS but have yet to get one in my sites on the road. And those numbers are before running on E85.

KETCHUP

Reaction score

Oh, I am sure it would, but KETCHUP pulled on him never the less. Raiden06BSP was actually driving my X, so...... :eviltongue: :laugh:

Top Bottom