Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP not sold...SHE LIVES!!!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
OK XRU, I have found what is wrong with the truck. It was a simple fix, however my motor will be replaced soon. Don't know the extent of the damage, but a bad connection on the power wire for the ECU was the cause of the running rough and cutting out of power. History is this wire has likely been messed up from when I removed the MAF CAL (that was wired in) and reconnected the wires. This very well could have caused the issues with the first motor. Hard to tell. I can promise is what my wrong doing both times and not any of the products in my truck.

I have issued refunds to all that have paid me. The amounts refunded are (not to put names up)

250 (in paypal/ immediately transferred), 100.00, 210.00, 300.00, 100.00, 700.00, 100.00, 75.00, 120.00, and 1200.00 Any other questions on the refunds, please PM me. Other than the first, paypal will take the normal 3-5 days to complete the refund.

Again, I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience. I hope you all understand that I never "wanted" to get rid of KETCHUP. I truely felt she was at the point of no return. That I had exhausted all possibilites, and I was wrong. I actually descovered the bad connection when removing the X1, to make sense of it.

Where do I go from here. Well first, no BYE BYE Ketchup. I have a few good friends with a used motor that I plan to pick up. Regardless of what was wrong, we are sure the motor suffered some damage. Won't ever know until the motor is pulled apart. So the best thing is to drop a new "used" motor in. I am actually considering re-building the motor. I honestly think now that the wire is fixed, the truck will run ok. If it blows up, at least this time I know what caused it.

**If you are upset, do us all a favor and keep it off this thread. You can send your displeasures by PM. I will tell you that my response will be close to "I never intended this to happen" I am sure most of you already understand and actually care for me and not worried about NOT getting something off my truck. Just wanted to clear that up cause I really don't have time for hate mail.

Again, I can't say thanks to those that have helped me enough. I hope that everyone understands that my issues were because of me, not my truck or the products on it.

XRU,

Time has come to part my truck and sell it to pay it off as stock.

So here it is. OFFICAL Part Out. All deals will be worked thru PM. Dibs can be called however thru this thread or PM.

SERIOUS buyers only. No LOW-BALLIN! Although locals, close members will have first dibs, my goal is to collect enough money to pay cash for my new car I have locked in on.

**Some parts will be local or pick up only**
**Some parts will include trade for stock parts**

UPDATE:

So I think I have found what was wrong with my truck. Working with G and won't know for sure until tomorrow evening. what this means, I don't know. It is so stupid of an issue I can't even talk about it right now. I will post up more info later. Don't ask anything until I give my update tomorrow. Don't want a million PMs to hit my box. Just want everyone to be aware.... Didn't go look at the car today because of this. More info to follow. If you are a friend and have my number, feel free to text me and I will explain. No one panic at this time....(buyers)

Sales: If we have agreed on sale, then pay me thru pay pal (casttech2001@yahoo.com) asap. Please send as gift or include 3% pay pal fee. If your item is plus shipping, I will send you a seperate PM with price once I ship. Paypal same info once I ship with the quoted price.

=================================================================
Got these items still for sale!

>URD MK I S/C with URD plug and play unit,7th INJ, 75MM pulley (2500.00 shipped) two offers, no deal locked in yet. Send me PM if interested
SC up on EBAY. Selling for less to XRU peps: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-08-Toyota-Tacoma-URD-MKI-Supercharger-/140455609863?pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item20b3ce8607
>TRD 425 Injectors (300.00 shipped)
> 8K Slim Ballast HIDs with extra parts (75.00 plus shipped)
> Craven's Stubby (20.00 shipped)
> 3" Magnaflow full cat back (300.00 plus stock exhaust trade LOCAL ONLY! Welded joints)
> 14" Magnaflow resonator muffler welded on long pipe before cat back (75.00 plus stock replacement)
> X runner 3RD brake light (10.00 plus stock replacement) deal pending
> Smoked Altezza tails (40.00 plus shipping and stock tail replacement) possible deal pending
> Coupe modded chopped shifter arm (125 plus stock shifter. plus shipping or local) BACK UP FOR GRABS!!
> URD SS with new adaptor (75.00 plus shipping)
> ProSport White/ Blue Boost gauge (35.00 plus shipping. sending unit bad but gauge works)
> Auto Meter multi-stage shift/ launch light (75.00 plus shipping)
> TTC Dual Gauge POD (30.00 plus stock replacement)
> Digital Power CAP 1.2 (40.00 plus shipping)
> OBX pedals (40.00 plus shipping)
> Auto Dimming mirror (75.00 shipped)
> Black polished center cup holder (20.00 plus stock replacement)
>Blue Dash Lights (30.00 plus stock gauge cluster replacement LOCAL ONLY!)

Here are some pics:
SubX with matching console lid
IMG00326-20100918-1649subx1.jpg

IMG00328-20100918-1649subx2.jpg

IMG00329-20100918-1650subxlid.jpg

=================================================================

These items are sold or pending. You can still call dibs by PM if you want any of them that are not on sold status

>APR X1 with CAM GEARS, therm, and housing (1200.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** Paid
> 3K Yellow Fog Light HIDs (50.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** Not paid
> PCed grey metallic stockers with Cooper Zeon tires- 8 months old (300.00 plus trade of stock rims) **SOLD** Not paid
> DJM 3/4 drop (400.00 plus stock control arms and ball joints. Will include C-notch. LOCAL ONLY) **SOLD** PAID
> RED URD Trac Bar (300.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** PAID

> DTLTHs (250.00 plus trade of stock manifolds) **SOLD** Not paid

> Undercover bed cover (300.00 LOCAL ONLY. Fiber glassed and can be painted any color) **SOLD** Not paid
> Coupe 1st GEN RED X-R shift ball (50.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** PAID
> LC-1 Air Fuel blue gauge package (75.00 plus shipping. have red gauge as well) **SOLD** Not paid
> TRD Seat Covers (100.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** Paid
> Scan Gauge II with belamount (75.00. plus shipping. can only plug in side port cause back one doesn't work) deal pending
> Pioneer 3 way comp speakers. Stock sizes with adaptors (100.00 plus shipping and stock replacements) **Sold** Paid
> MTX mono amp (75.00 plus shipping) deal pending
> Red Head light Modded Head lights off 2008 with sleepy eyelids (100.00 plus shipping and stock replacements) **Sold** Paid
>Alpine DD IVA-IV505 with navi, blue tooth, and back up camera (1,000 plus shipping and stock CD changer) may keep for my new ride, but if I sell it, that is cool too. deal pending
>668th 7th INJ for URD MKI intercooler (50.00. works with X1) deal pending
> Boost plugs used (6) (50.00 plus shipping) deal pending
> stock valve covers (100.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** PAID
> Grey SubX closure with 10" RF P1 (350.00 plus shipping) **SOLD** Not paid
> Custome SubX grey wrapped center console lid (50.00 plus shipping and stock replacement) **SOLD** Not paid

**Also parting out stock motor (first blown):

Just some of the things still on the motor are stock clutch, alt, etc.

As for the new ride, you will have to guess! *those that know...don't spill the beans until I do!!** I bet most of you will never guess. Most don't even know this car was ever made. Its a guy I work with and he is currently asking 8800 for it. But said he will work with me on it. 18K miles. 2 owners. He bought it from an auction in 2008 (was repoed). Has a few custom things on it that I like. So if yall can guess....Ill post it up!

Hints:

Only 78 made
Black
13:06 1/4
Authentic, sequentially numbered
Will beat most X-runners on this site :biggrin: even though you might think it wont
Fully modded engine, body, rims, brakes, suspension, and exhaust by a very well known modification company

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
WTF Keith? What's going on?...you alright?

EDIT: Nevermind...just saw your other thread:thumpdown:

What new car are you buying? Quit trying to be a car whore like me:smile:

micpun

Reaction score
hey keith this sounds crazy but i know you replaced a wire harness for a O2 sensor that stretched from machinmex truck. was wondering if you would have that.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good luck with all the sales Keith.
You sure put up a fight with that X!
Hope your new car works out better for you.:top:

Is it a Marauder? :dontknow:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Good luck with all the sales Keith.
You sure put up a fight with that X!
Hope your new car works out better for you.:top:

Is it a Marauder? :dontknow:

Yes. Beleive it or not......faster than my X. 13:06 1/4 mile time slip. Fast little car!

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Nice....I know those Marauders will fly. Good luck w/ the sale! Wish i had some money i'd get that S/C off ya

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice....I know those Marauders will fly. Good luck w/ the sale! Wish i had some money i'd get that S/C off ya

american and american performance modification company.

another hint is that it is the first and only factor car to come with a certian modification it has....

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I've always liked them...nice wheels, dual exhaust, and VERY comfortable to ride in:top:

I haven't told you yet. Text me if you know what I am getting.... I think you do.....

But I wont lie.....this isn't easy for me to do. Took off from work this afternoon cause I have too much on my head.

HELP me out guys. Selling these mods helps me be happy again......!!!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Mr. Gale Banks (Banks Engineering) has one as his DD.
He supercharged and intercooled it too!
I parked next to it at his shop. Very nice! :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Mr. Gale Banks (Banks Engineering) has one as his DD.
I parked next to it at his shop. Very nice! :top:

yea, I think its one cool car......and won't care what anyone else says. Unless they can knock down and 13 flat on the 1/4......they can just eat my dust!! :biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Keith I'm sorry to hear and see you go through all this frustration...good luck on all the sales...

can't wait to see your new ride...:top:

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Bummer to hear about the X, I would be willing to take that SubXclosure off your hands any pics you can send me ?

5000XD

Reaction score
They are called brakes and it's an engine that breaks, just saying.

GL on the sale man.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
BTW Mark (TORPSD) always told me if I ever needed a motor to call LC ENGINEERING...they usually get a smoking deal on motors and they are located fairly close to you...:top:

Top Bottom