Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP & Shanes56 Meet!! (56k noway)

Shanes56

Reaction score
Well got the chance to meet Keith (KETCHUP) while he was up here visiting and I will tell you, what a great guy. Has some great passion for his truck and spending the money on it (even though his and my wife almost rolled their eyes completely out of their heads). Thanks for the meet up and if I am ever in the El Paso area I am defiantly bugging you, maybe we can hang in the lava rocks together HAHAHA! :laugh:

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Makes the truck look like its angry or something lol. Are those custom or can you buy some like that?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Sweet pics guys, shame there wasnt anyone else to hook up with you guys:top:

eXuser01

Reaction score
sweet guys... the trucks look sweet.. ketchup is that a undercover

KETCHUP

Reaction score
sweet guys... the trucks look sweet.. ketchup is that a undercover

Ya bro. It is.

Shane. It was very nice to meet you and your wife. Ur truck is awesome. Gave me some great ideas. Love the CF Hood. I tell you........that drop is awesome. I got to get that SS drop now. For those that haven't heard those DT headers!.....man.....they sound good. Thanks again for the meet.

^^ ya its the T-Rex lids. I had a pair on my stock headlights, then got rid of them. Once I got the aftermarket, I missed em so I bought some new ones. Gota love em!

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score

Ya, I was hopin we could meet up with some of the IL fokes....but oh well. Still nice to meet my first XRU member in person!

Sweet, Ill have to keep my eye out for some SWB ones :) :top:

they actually come un painted. Ull have to paint them SWB.
Here's a set for sale on EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Taco...014QQitemZ330253671883QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score

Yeah I was all excited that Ketchup was coming through becasue there are no Active X owner in the area a few that roam around hear but none are XRU brothers

Top Bottom