Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kid in integra talks smack

suprabeetle

Reaction score
Coming home today i stop at a gas station. i see this kid in a integra pull in behind me.
he walked up to my truck and said to his friend that his baby could eat that truck up(mine) he didnt notice my wife was still in my truck. being a x street racer she jumped out and grabed me from the store. she told me what was goin on with the kid inside. so i did a walk around of his crap i mean car. it had the big can in back covered in carbon and his intake was moves to the ground infront of his fenderwell. At that time he came out of the store. i went up to him and his friend and told them what my wife said and with a quick look of shock then turned cocky he said "yeah i just got it camed i know i can take you." then i said well wanna go exit to exit. agreed 30mph roll. get on interstate and he hits the horn (once) and takes off. i looked at my wife and laughed all you could hear is that awfull bee noise. i crept up on him we (my wife and i ) looked over at him grinding gears and do the 120 in fourth good bye. next exit he failed to get off. it was so much fun

Talerra

Reaction score
ya.. i get that alot in cupertino with all these asian kids (no offense to anyone) in their integras and rsx-s
i also get, thats your boyfriends truck right? how does it feel to drive it? feel tough? grrrrrrrrr i got so mad at this i had to replace someones trunk once for a good punch out of anger :(

suprabeetle

Reaction score
you should see my wife. she goes crazy if we are in her mustang and they come up to me and tell me nice car. i dont hold her back sometimes just to see her put them in their place.

arizona_x-runner

Reaction score
I love it here in my part of the east valley in Arizona. Lot's ricer cars fitted with these motorcycle exhaust looking cans. Sounds like s**t and performs like s**t

Soooo worrisome. :laugh:

greyfox

Reaction score
ya.. i get that alot in cupertino with all these asian kids (no offense to anyone) in their integras and rsx-s
i also get, thats your boyfriends truck right? how does it feel to drive it? feel tough? grrrrrrrrr i got so mad at this i had to replace someones trunk once for a good punch out of anger :(

Lol tal, your my type of girl :D we should go out for some sushi or so
ething one day ! We can roll in my x kill some stangs lol

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Some random guy at the gas station tonight walked up to a few of my friends and me, said his 300zx TT was making about 420whp....

Said he wanted to race my friends 370z with Catback Exhaust, I was like "why would you want to race an almost stock 370z..." to which he replied "i just want to see the difference."

So we headed out to some abandoned road in mexico and they went from a 40 punch, 370z pulled a good 1 & 1/2 lengths by 145mph. His 370z put down 288whp...

It is always funny when someone talks up their car, then cant back it up.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Some random guy at the gas station tonight walked up to a few of my friends and me, said his 300zx TT was making about 420whp....

Said he wanted to race my friends 370z with Catback Exhaust, I was like "why would you want to race an almost stock 370z..." to which he replied "i just want to see the difference."

So we headed out to some abandoned road in mexico and they went from a 40 punch, 370z pulled a good 1 & 1/2 lengths by 145mph. His 370z put down 288whp...

It is always funny when someone talks up their car, then cant back it up.

They got more giddy up than that, they are pretty quick actually. 370z that is...

http://www.nissanusa.com/370z/#/specs/0/

Maybe the guy was just a horribad driver....unlikely THAT bad, hehe, prolly just talking smack like lots of folks:rolleyez:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
They got more giddy up than that, they are pretty quick actually. 370z that is...

http://www.nissanusa.com/370z/#/specs/0/

Maybe the guy was just a horribad driver....unlikely THAT bad, hehe, prolly just talking smack like lots of folks:rolleyez:

Stock 370z runs 13.0 in the 1/4 mile. Stock 300zx TT runs 13.2ish...

This 300zx was supposedly making 420whp which is about 120whp more than they would stock.

Super Werty

Reaction score
Stock 370z runs 13.0 in the 1/4 mile. Stock 300zx TT runs 13.2ish...

This 300zx was supposedly making 420whp which is about 120whp more than they would stock.

Where you getting that info? I had a buddy with a tricked out 300zx and he ran 14.5's

according to road and track the 370z runs 13.7 @ 103

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=10&article_id=7241

and as for the 300zx...taken from...

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=979&page_number=3

ZX's 15.7 at 86.0 and continued to pull away, right up to its 136-mph top speed vs the ZX's 133

Gabecules

Reaction score

Wait why would you be racing your boyfriends truck and punching other peoples trunks? LOL just kidding .. dont beat me.

Talerra

Reaction score
Wait why would you be racing your boyfriends truck and punching other peoples trunks? LOL just kidding .. dont beat me.
...dont beat you?...haha nice try

youre all the way in la and burbank.... hellllza far

Last edited:

Gutz

Reaction score
I would have loved to see that kids face...lol...Nice kill.

greyfox

Reaction score
...dont beat you?...haha nice try

youre all the way in la and burbank.... hellllza far

Ya true but I drive fast ..... La to Vegas in 1:30 min ....
Um j/k the x isn't that fast ....
Okay just checked my trusty iPhone lol it says 5 hours I can do in half that time o_O carefull now ... I might just have to get beat up ...

Last edited:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Where you getting that info? I had a buddy with a tricked out 300zx and he ran 14.5's

according to road and track the 370z runs 13.7 @ 103

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=10&article_id=7241

and as for the 300zx...taken from...

http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=3&article_id=979&page_number=3

ZX's 15.7 at 86.0 and continued to pull away, right up to its 136-mph top speed vs the ZX's 133

Here in Texas, 370z's are capable of running 13.0 1/4 miles stock and the 300zx Twin Turbo not the NA Version run low 13's in the 1/4 mile.

Here is an Auto 370z on its first run ever down the 1/4 mile. 13.4 @ 104mph

[youtube]AWYBoTCWSok[/youtube]

Here is one of a 300zx. Not the best run, but it was a 13.8 @ 102mph stock. Would perform better if it wasn't so old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgpF84XJubc

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
its awesome to hand out @ss whoopings on the street...but even better when the wifey or chicks get involved...just caps off everything else...

look at this guy trying to hook up with other XR owners...EPIC FAIL...:laugh: j/k bro...

Top Bottom