Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kid Shot With Shotgun Multiple Times and Survives

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Saw this on another forum and had to share with you guys..

[youtube]0ZEF2dvy1Co[/youtube]

Slay0r

Reaction score
WOW

ill be showing this to a few other ppl today. You think you know someone, but they will kill you for a gang

Gadget

Reaction score
There is a lot of evil in this world. Much of it is right here in this great country. It is here because it is tolerated.

G

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Crazy story man. Tales like this get to me a little bit. Working in a prison and being surrounded by fux like that everyday and getting to know them, what they're about, what they've done, seeing them smile as they brag proudly about the stupid shit they've done, like it's actually cool somehow, all that stuff....really makes me despise people like the dude that shot this kid.

I'm not the smartest guy by a long shot but one thing I can tell you that is more true than the sky is blue....there's no bigger COWARD than a gang banger. Human roaches.

Toon714

Reaction score
ya very interesting story. and that kid is a warrior though. he lived through that at age 17 is pretty crazy.
i had my share of homies and older homies that passed away kuz of gang bangin.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I refuse to go near the East Side. I keep a loaded .40 in my truck at all times and I'll still never go near Chalmers. Dangerous stuff.. and I admit I got a tear in my eye for this kid. Hell of a story, he's one serious warrior.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Its sad that the closest people to you can be your closest enemies. You dont know who to trust now a days.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I'm glad he lived and recovered from such a event like that. A random killing for initiation, what a joke, and the kid boasting about it thats just pitiful.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I refuse to go near the East Side. I keep a loaded .40 in my truck at all times and I'll still never go near Chalmers. Dangerous stuff.. and I admit I got a tear in my eye for this kid. Hell of a story, he's one serious warrior.

Dito. His story moved me as well. Minus the East side stuff.

Murderface

Reaction score
My wife and I both watched it together and were awestruck! It's amazing he had enough will to live and be able to come back and send that little punk-ass bitch to prison for 35 years! Amazing story indeed

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Punk shoulda got life. He took the actions of a killer, tried to kill and should suffer the consequences of such actions. Just because his victim was strong enough to survive should have no bareing on that. He put the shotgun to his head and pulled the trigger for christs sake....

butters607

Reaction score
yea this is sick.......probably shitty parents cause it has to start somewhere.....

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
His story is touching. I find it so hard to believe that scum like that even exists. :frown:

Top Bottom