Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Killer Newegg Deals

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice find mike...:top:

that's an awesome deal...i'm in the same boat...if I had the money would be an awesome lcd for the bathroom or the garage...or both...:rockon:

nine9six

Reaction score
Damn, limit 5 per customer... :laugh:

@ 60Hz it'd be perfect for the garage or something of the like. But for my home theater, I'd really only invest in at a 120Hz or higher. That's just me.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How long is this deal good???

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Damn, limit 5 per customer... :laugh:

@ 60Hz it'd be perfect for the garage or something of the like. But for my home theater, I'd really only invest in at a 120Hz or higher. That's just me.

No doubt, I definitely agree there, but still, it's an awesome deal for even a 60Hz.

RedXr

Reaction score
Dude, my buddy got a 1080p vizio with 240hz, shit looks way worse then my 120hz samsung. :dontknow: TV, games, dvd. Mine destroys his.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@Vecte - keep posting them up man. My wife and I have been talking about replacing our 19" CRT TV in our bedroom with a flat panel for some time but we don't need anything huge and we don't really want to spend a lot.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
@Vecte - keep posting them up man. My wife and I have been talking about replacing our 19" CRT TV in our bedroom with a flat panel for some time but we don't need anything huge and we don't really want to spend a lot.

Take a look at the first link in post #8. That is the main link to the promotions going on right now. You should be able to find something no problem. The original TV I posted about, is honestly the best deal on there I feel. Basically paying $400 shipped for one of the most well known, and top reviewed, manufacturers out there.

RedXr

Reaction score
Those damn promotion emails. Almost as bad as this place on my wallet. :laugh:

shaX 07

Reaction score
If anyone's in the market for an LCD right now this is an awesome TV. I just bought this exact model a few weeks ago from Best Buy, I paid $480 in the store but it was on sale.

This is probably one of the best 32" LCD TV's for under $600.

The picture quality is amazing, and this thing has 3 HDMI inputs which is awesome because I do everything in HDMI now.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
:dito: Im in the same boat!:thumpdown:

Top Bottom