Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Las Vegas - Keeping In Touch

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Well for as many of us that are using XRU as our source for communication, lets set up a new K.I.T.T. (keeping in touch thread). I know there are a lot of X's here in vegas that are on here from time to time, this will give them a chance to get more involved. :top:

XrunnIT/Jason

*EDIT*

Be sure to keep an eye on the calendar. I will post reminders for our meets/events.

Current List of Las Vegas Members

RR:
LVXR - 2006 - Treston
Mathyou - 2007 - Mathyou
Nagas123 - 2005 - Dominick

SWB:
GenPac - 2007 - Dan
Amok - 2006 - Francisco

Inarticulate - 2007 - Joe
Chevelle13 - 2006 - Drew
X-runner 5150 - 2008 - Dwayne
ad0rkabl30n3 - ? - ?
krazy_j - ? - Jerome

BSP
XrunnIT - 2007 - Jason
Newman - 2006 - Mike
Clokwrk - 2007 - Kyle
Ninja17 - 2007 - Jose
LatinKraze - 2008 - Ivan

BR:
BarcelonaX - 2009 - Mike

*if any of this info is incorrect let me know

Last edited:

x-stealth

Reaction score
you stole this from my thread on CT. Its all good bro. Its a good idea though. Look how much it has taken off on CT.

Ninja17

Reaction score
whats up fellas it me!!! your local ninja master...... Jose

chevelle13

Reaction score
new to the site but I will b calling on expertise from everyone thanx to xrunnit for telling me about it

Barcelona X

Reaction score
new to the site but I will b calling on expertise from everyone thanx to xrunnit for telling me about it

Right on another SWB.... Dude you have to come to the meets we have... im the only SWB out there. To many BSP.... LOL But seriously welcome to the site... xrunnit is an encyclopedia of information. :top:

x-stealth

Reaction score
I need to contact the XRs on base. There are a few of them now at Nellis.

XrunnIT

Reaction score

Glad to see you found your way over man!! It was good talking to you. Hopefully you'll be able to make our next meet. Right now it looks like we are planing it around a car show next month.

I need to contact the XRs on base. There are a few of them now at Nellis.

Definitely!! Ya, from CT lol. Its a great idea. And there are quite a few XR's on here that I've never seen on CT so.

I got some good pics yesterday with BlueX up at red rock. I'm uploading them now so I'll post them up. Some of them look so sick. there is a pic of BlueX's truck that should belong in an XR advertisement, it looks so sick. :rock:

chevelle13

Reaction score
OH im definatley gonna try to make it i work till 5 but ill see if i cant dneak out early :)

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Awesome we got another. I know Ninja said he would try and make it, as well as LVXR.

Ninja17

Reaction score
ill be at the car show for sure

how many of ya are gona go to auto-x this sunday?? im gona try and make it, all depends on work.

Last edited by a moderator:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I'll be there for sure. And rumor has it, there is a lowered silverado talking trash saying that no truck can out handle it. If he does show up to the autox event, I'll put him in his place. :driver: :burnout:

Ninja17

Reaction score
i just spotted a yellow and orange X with the plates SUNSET i wasn't able to get his attention though, it looked pretty bad ass

XrunnIT

Reaction score
hmmm, i've not seen that X before. We need to track that person down! :biggrin:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
So Mathyou has confirmed that he will be able to make it to autox on sunday. He said he won't be racing, but will still be there.

x-stealth

Reaction score
got my new eagle eye projectors!!! they are a little different from jasons projectors. I like this set up a lot more! Glad I waited and ended up getting these. I will prolly install them after my trip to cali on Sat. to get my rims.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Awesome you got pics of which ones you ordered?

Top Bottom