Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leather from factory

do you have it

• yes from the factoy

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • nope i got cloth

Votes: 106 74.6%
  • i paid $ and got custom seats

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • i dont care

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters

Vince77

Reaction score
I dig leather, just to damn hot in the summer. Who wants a severe case of swamp-ass. :dontknow:

Unless there leather seats with a/c... :top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
ive always had leather...this is one of the few vehicles i owned that dont have leather...EVEN my colorado had leather AND a sunroof LOL

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
all you guys that say you dont want leather in your truck are tarded or something:stupid: there is a guy by me, i don't know if he's on this site but he's on CT that has leather in his X and let me tell you it's one of the sickest interiors i've seen. i think he has an 05 so it's probably one of the first X's with the leather "option". i think he had it shipped to the dealer near him.

joman

Reaction score
my X came with leather....i personally like leather..and i would love to have a sunroof with a full rear sliding window hehehe

gorham05

Reaction score
i just see how you couldn't like leather. the cloth seats just get dirty to easy. my leather came from the factory and i love it. i havent seen another xr around me with it but im not to sure. i can deal with the swamp @$$

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
all my cars had sunroofs or t-tops...i was sad when i got my runners and they didnt have sunroofs :(

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you could always do like KNIGHRUNNER and get some a CUSTOM SUNROOF made for the XR...:top:

XRunnerPflugervilleLake9-7-07027.jpg

KnightRunnersfirstIcewax019.jpg

all my cars had sunroofs or t-tops...i was sad when i got my runners and they didnt have sunroofs :(

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Black Leather (or Vinyl; simulated leather...prevent aging and cracking) and black suede with red stitching...:biggrin: I'm wondering how much that would run Justin

can't forget about the back seats...

Jay

maybe I can do something like that with a sued center to match the SubX?

Justin

07SWB

Reaction score
the Titan has heated leather buckets :) i LOVE my seats!!

echoinsilence

Reaction score
Mine came with leather and I looove it. of course mine's not your typical GT interior either, Roush interior uprade FTW!!!

rich017

Reaction score
I like leather. It's easier to clean, more durable and doesnt stain or spot like the ****ty fabric thats on our stock seats

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
attachment.php

I really like this one :top:

Justin

Is it just me, or do those look extra fluffy, like there's some more cushion added. They look so soft :smile:

Are those pull-over covers or do they replace the OEM seat fabric?

Who's truck IS that anyway?

Top Bottom