Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LED Bulbs

TacoDude

Reaction score
Does anybody know a great website with cheap led bulbs? I went to superbrightleds.com an there prices r pritty high for the ones that i want. If it is possible to fill me in with ur great finds.

Thanks.:top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
You get what you pay for with LED bulbs, bright LED chips aren't cheap.

TreTuna

Reaction score
www.oznium.com is the bomb for leds, you can get normal leds for cheap, or the really good ones for a pretty damn good deal. Using all leds from them for a lot of projects right now. New headlight mod being developed Saturday using their 4 circuit leds and the side aiming led strips. :)

Tunedx

Reaction score
www.oznium.com is the bomb for leds, you can get normal leds for cheap, or the really good ones for a pretty damn good deal. Using all leds from them for a lot of projects right now. New headlight mod being developed Saturday using their 4 circuit leds and the side aiming led strips. :)

Post some pics when its complete!!

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Me personally imo am a fan of www.lc-led.com. They have had everything I needed and they are really bright and held up flawlessly.

big_dirte

Reaction score
I have gone through both Oznium.com and superbrightleds.com

Oznium has outstanding customer service. I messed up a couple of the LEDs doing my gauges and they replaced them for me. I highly recommend Oznium!!!! I also bought one of their 20 LED dome lights for the X. It is awesome!! They are placed in 4 rows of 5 and it has a self adhering backing. It uses a festoon type adapter to give you your positive and negative and connects to the LEDs. The LEDs mount via self-adhering backing. Fits perfectly in the dome light and BRIGHT AS HELL!!!

Dirte

lvxr

Reaction score
I have gone through both Oznium.com and superbrightleds.com

Oznium has outstanding customer service. I messed up a couple of the LEDs doing my gauges and they replaced them for me. I highly recommend Oznium!!!! I also bought one of their 20 LED dome lights for the X. It is awesome!! They are placed in 4 rows of 5 and it has a self adhering backing. It uses a festoon type adapter to give you your positive and negative and connects to the LEDs. The LEDs mount via self-adhering backing. Fits perfectly in the dome light and BRIGHT AS HELL!!!

Dirte
pics? i never even thought of doing this, but it sounds cool. it would probably get me to use the "door" setting instead of "off" all the time..haha

big_dirte

Reaction score
pics? i never even thought of doing this, but it sounds cool. it would probably get me to use the "door" setting instead of "off" all the time..haha

Yep mine is always set to DOOR because of it. I wish I had some pics. I am about 6000 miles away from my truck right now and wont be back to her for another 2 months.

Dirte

PiNkY

Reaction score
That ozium website is bad news. After reading this thread I have been surfin that web for 30 minutes!! Getin ideas of crap to sneak into the X. Don't wana look like a ricer idiot though. Anyone have any pics of some of there products installed on there X?

TreTuna

Reaction score
That ozium website is bad news. After reading this thread I have been surfin that web for 30 minutes!! Getin ideas of crap to sneak into the X. Don't wana look like a ricer idiot though. Anyone have any pics of some of there products installed on there X?

Give me the weekend.. Doing a crazy install on my headlights with all Oznium stuff tomorrow.

TreTuna

Reaction score
Sadly gotta wait a little longer... I got everything done but the side emitting LED strips I got in messed up on me. The connectors that were installed on it were faulty and spent about 2-3 hours trying to fix them to no avail. Don't think it was a quality issue with the Oznium strips really though, the build of them is great, I think i just got some faulty ones in. So now I gotta wait until tomorrow to call them and see about getting warranty return, which I've heard they are really good about. Just sucks I gotta take my headlights back apart when the new ones come in. On the up side though, the rest of my mods are looking great and I guess taking apart the headlights again sometime in the next week will let me take some rubbing compound to the clear coat on the paint I did and make it really shine too....

I'll post some phase 1 mod pics of them once I get them back together, I'm putting the clear coat on today and figuring out how I'm mounting the halos I built in there. Can't find any damn high-temp CLEAR silicone anywhere in LA right now for some reason....Sucks... But I'll figure it out. Then sometime this week when I get the replacement led strips I'll take them apart and finish off phase 2 in there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom