Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

led cluster swap done.

bluuge

Reaction score
courtesy of my boy Jerez. does good work.

in pieces.

image-1419043838.jpg

done.

image-419826784.jpg

I've been catching myself staring at the dash instead of looking at the road :thumbdown: whoops...

dramad1

Reaction score
Looks really good. One of those mods I want but don't have the skills for. Really makes that dash pop. Nice work.

bluuge

Reaction score
on to the neXt said:
How many leds did it take to just do the white ones

I'm pretty sure it was 7 to just do the background... not counting the odometer.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What would you say is the hardest part? I am about to do mine....

bluuge

Reaction score
he had the LEDs solders on the main board in 30 mins... what took the longest was taping off the needles and painting them since I was doing them blue.

Workman3886

Reaction score
Man that looks so sick, I'm not comfortable enough to solder on the circuit board man... I know I'll be buying a new one lol!

bluuge

Reaction score
Workman3886 said:
Man that looks so sick, I'm not comfortable enough to solder on the circuit board man... I know I'll be buying a new one lol!

I'm sure someone in ur area knows how!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
he had the LEDs solders on the main board in 30 mins... what took the longest was taping off the needles and painting them since I was doing them blue.

right on man thanks, looking at yours looking soo sick makes me wanna do mine.... nice work bud:top:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Workman3886 said:

bluuge said:
I'm sure someone in ur area knows how!

I can do it for you. I did everything on my dash that has those LEDs...gauge cluster, reversed the odo, and clock in red.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Looks awesome. I would love to do a white background with red needles... too bad I don't have the guts to tackle this one:rolleyez:

Shortgun

Reaction score
thats pretty damn sick. is there anyone in the 808 that can do a similar mod?

Reverend_d

Reaction score
So as soo many have said ... I want to do this too. I see you said you painted the needles .... is that how you got them blue. Also is that white led and blue led

Top Bottom