Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Led Lights?

XLR8

Reaction score
Anyone done led turn signal lights or brake lights. Not the replacement housings but just the bulb. I need info on what is needed. Seems no sites have a complete system with led light , flasher, and resisiter if needed.

firesquare16

Reaction score
The issue with the LED bulbs is they are not extremely bright during the day. You would want a high wattage/count LED bulb and a resistor for the turn signals. I have LED amber parking lights in the front corners and 1 watt white lights in the tag light.

Waiting to afford a set of replacement LED tails.

i got my bulbs from www.ledlight.com

CBRBob

Reaction score
Yep, the brightest you can find. Ones that have the leds on all sides and facing out. Get the ones that have the flat square leds, not the small bullet shaped ones that people are familiar with. The flat square ones shine light at a wide angle, the bullet shaped ones are very directional and narrow angled.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
V-leds has about all sizes too! That's who I order from, can get them cheaper on their eBay auctions, And they got life time replacement!

XLR8

Reaction score
Any info on load equalizers or flashers to use for front turn signals?

CBRBob

Reaction score
Can use flashers, ours are a toyota only item. Use the load eqs. One on each corner.

Top Bottom