Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let's do a group buy.

i_ski

Reaction score
+1 for drop spindles they've been quite effective for years on the GM's and reasonably priced... Come on belltech. lets get it on.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Ok, here is the nitty gritty, as promised in our PMs yesterday DallasCowboys.
After speaking with several key people involved with Belltech R&D, we believe a spindal is forthcoming. Our connection will be leaving for SEMA tomorrow and further conversations will result. There is no gurantee at this point, but everything does look promising. Be patient, as soon as they are available, you all will be the first to know :top: :top:

i_ski

Reaction score
After speaking with several key people involved with Belltech R&D, we believe a spindal is forthcoming. Our connection will be leaving for SEMA tomorrow and further conversations will result. There is no gurantee at this point, but everything does look promising. Be patient, as soon as they are available, you all will be the first to know :top: :top:
Don't make me giddy as I'm thinking I will be ready come spring to go a bit lower.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
a 2" spindle would be the sh!t!!! :top:

Natas

Reaction score
I hope we do get Belltech spindles!!! :top:

ddongbap

Reaction score
lol. How can you say you're not doing any bashing, and then say bad about the entire design of the product?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I had belltech on my last ruck and it was awesome, my truck handeled better and look great. It was also easy to align and never had issues with camber. I am kind of partial to the company so i would do it but as for now i am planning on the SOS kit if nothing comes out by the time i get the money for mine. Would like to hear if anyone else is having problems too

i_ski

Reaction score
lol. How can you say you're not doing any bashing, and then say bad about the entire design of the product?

IMHO I don't think he was bashing he's had a bad experience he feels comes from the product and sharing that experience with the rest of us. If he were saying saying don't buy the product it's crap any time someone mentioned the word lower or SOS.

If Dogstoy was still here then you could see some bashing I'm sure this thread would be about 12 pages long with rantings LOL

Bobby B

Reaction score
I would invest in the spindles. Hell, I bought the C2C kit and didn't install it. Now I have the SOS kit still in the box. The DJM kit goes lower then I like, But 2 inch drop spindles why not!

ddongbap

Reaction score
IMHO I don't think he was bashing he's had a bad experience he feels comes from the product and sharing that experience with the rest of us. If he were saying saying don't buy the product it's crap any time someone mentioned the word lower or SOS.

If Dogstoy was still here then you could see some bashing I'm sure this thread would be about 12 pages long with rantings LOL
lol True.

Dallas cowboys kinda reminds me of dogstoy in a way.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Well I worship God first and if u get these spindles u will b next in line!!! :laugh:

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
I am not on a mission 2 trash this kit. With that said I am not happy with it either. Bumpy ride and turning with this kit is down right dangerous!! :driver:

Just got off the phone with DallasCowboys, what an awesome converstion. We may have figured out the problem, and he is more than willing to give it a try. When this kit is installed the instructions require turning the spring assembly to allow max mobility. We have concluded that the installer may have lined the springs back up as though it had the factory perches installed. This would reduce the mobility factor, and may be causing his problems. I want to thank DC for his willingness to take it back to Toyota and let them see if there is an issue with the spring alignment. Best of luck, let us know how things turn out :top: :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glen with the awesome tech support. :top::top: to you brother! You rock! :rock: I'm very interested to hear the results too since I don't seem to be having the same problem.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said from the beginning that I was not out 2 trash this kit (I think u understand this :top:) and just want it 2 ride better or get something that will. If the spindles will b here soon than I will wait. Also if spindles will not b an option than what about lowering coils springs??? I will take it 2 Toyota and have them look at it. Thank u. :top:

ddongbap

Reaction score
Okay, for the most important question to me.. whats a spindle?

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Glen with the awesome tech support. :top::top: to you brother! You rock! :rock: I'm very interested to hear the results too since I don't seem to be having the same problem.
Yes indeed he is very informative!!! He actually is a senior citizen like myself. :laugh: Anyway I hope that we have gotten 2 the bottom of this problem. Thanx Glen. :top:

i_ski

Reaction score
Okay, for the most important question to me.. whats a spindle?
0f_1.JPG

This is the part that does a little of everything...
It's the attachment point for the brakes, and ball joints, and it hold your wheel on.
The beauty of a drop spindle is that it allows you to keep your factory ride comfort, and quite often they're engineered to maintain the OE alignment specs. so wheel alignments are much easier. Additionally the often work with lowering springs and could potentially work with a djm kit if you wanna go REALLY low.

Top Bottom