Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lets get some numbers...

SupraSpeed

Reaction score
Whats the highest PSI anyone has run from either the URD or TRD supercharger safely without any engine modifications. Lets just say I dont know, you have the supercharger and headers and exhaust. and i guess the intake that comes with the URD supercharger.

Id like to see some numbers pleaseee. like whats a safe boost level and max boost level.

basically how much can the engine handle without going kaboom. =]

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Whats the highest PSI anyone has run from either the URD or TRD supercharger safely without any engine modifications. Lets just say I dont know, you have the supercharger and headers and exhaust. and i guess the intake that comes with the URD supercharger.

Id like to see some numbers pleaseee. like whats a safe boost level and max boost level.

basically how much can the engine handle without going kaboom. =]

8.5 have been the golden number.

Ive been right around 8 for the past 6k no issues

Justin

Jonathan

Reaction score
there is alot more to it than numbers. do a search, read around a bit there is ton of info out there. basically, you can blow the engine on 5 psi if not fueled and tuned properly. i ran 9psi for a while on the URD, no issues. a few turbo people have ran even more than that- but, again, its not as simple as a few numbers....

skilledbum23

Reaction score
there is alot more to it than numbers. do a search, read around a bit there is ton of info out there. basically, you can blow the engine on 5 psi if not fueled and tuned properly. i ran 9psi for a while on the URD, no issues. a few turbo people have ran even more than that- but, again, its not as simple as a few numbers....

agree, speaking of that i need to get a tune here real soon to get her running smoother

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
agree, speaking of that i need to get a tune here real soon to get her running smoother

yeah, you and BJ scare me :ahhhhh:

runnning the smaller pulley un tuned

get it fixed so I can stop worrying :laugh:

Justin

skilledbum23

Reaction score
haha yea i know working on that next weekend maybe get a few dyno runs in to post em up for u guys

Top Bottom