Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets see if mothballs deter cats

fmap4life

Reaction score
I just froze and dang near lost my fingertip washing this thing, I just placed 6 small dixie cups around the truck containing 2 mothballs in each, 2@ bumper 2@ midway on bed rail and 2@ hood, I hope this works, funds for a garage are not here and putting a cover on it day in and day out is the next option, BTW I hate mothballs they smell so bad

rich017

Reaction score
Better idea.... Set a bowl of 50/50 water/antifreeze behind one of the tires.

They will swarm to that shit.... Then stiffen up like a board down the street

Murderface

Reaction score
Better idea.... Set a bowl of 50/50 water/antifreeze behind one of the tires.

They will swarm to that shit.... Then stiffen up like a board down the street

I had to do the same thing at my house cause one of my neighbors has a cat that they let roam free and it kept shitting in my front garden! Asked my next Dior neighbor if it was there's and the said no so out came a bowl of antifreeze, haven't seen the cat since!

Now every once in a while I'll open my front door to find a cat on my porch, nasty thing with no tail. Left a bowl out for it and haven't seen it in a while

chadfo

Reaction score
Moth balls do work. I've put some in my near my bushes to keep my neighbors cats from using the bathroom there. They evaporate pretty quickly outside so be sure to keep more handy.

fmap4life

Reaction score
thanks dude, I will take a pic tomorrow morning and see if the cats left their muddy paws all over it, matter of fact they should have done it by now, off to smoke and check

Oh and forgot to mention my wife bought a massive box and we never opened em, so the stock is there!!!

Slay0r

Reaction score
I just froze and dang near lost my fingertip washing this thing, I just placed 6 small dixie cups around the truck containing 2 mothballs in each, 2@ bumper 2@ midway on bed rail and 2@ hood.

did u light some candles and have a seance?? Lol

rich017

Reaction score
well if the balls don't work antifreeze will do the trick. Taste like sugar. lol

Had some in my garage and there were dead lizards everywhere!!!

fmap4life

Reaction score
Well I woke up and looked and it appears one jumped on the hood and got right off

Murderface

Reaction score
Well I woke up and looked and it appears one jumped on the hood and got right off

So this is ur cat that's doin this? If so isn't there any easier way to handle this? Like getting rid of it/them and get a dog

off-road taco06

Reaction score
Lol, just because you hate cats doesn't mean every other person does. Apparently (which it's not so apparent to anyone else :bird:) that he just wants to keep the cats off his truck maybe?????

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Dude, air soft guns are your friend.:top: Sometimes I would come home from school and leave my truck out and sometime its would sit on my roof rack. lets just say not anymore.:smile:

chadfo

Reaction score
It would probably be a pain to put out each day but I've heard cats really hate to walk on aluminum foil and chicken wire fencing. If you want to spend the money, I've found powered sprinkler heads that are designed to spray at cats when they get near. I think they were about $50 each.

ultraxr

Reaction score
Hose the cats down real good whenever you see them around or on your truck. Yeah, you'll get you truck wet but after a couple times, they'll learn and stay away.

darthyota

Reaction score
sling shot and marshmellows ill leave the rest to your imagination

Top Bottom