Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Libyan Dictator Moammar Gadhafi Is Dead

Slay0r

Reaction score
hmmm...took them alot less time to find that dictator than it took us to find a man thats close to 7ft tall

butters607

Reaction score
hmmm...took them alot less time to find that dictator than it took us to find a man thats close to 7ft tall

yea same thing i was thinking but you have to figure the 7 footer had a countrys help hiding him no one in africa liked that homo!:biggrin:

dramad1

Reaction score
I heard they found him hiding in a drain pipe after a 30 min gun fight. Shot him in both legs and then back of head. Still no confirmation though.

lj973gm

Reaction score
Pretty amazing videos on reuters.

They pretty much executed him

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score

we were not looking for this dictator and his own nation of people turned on him.

Murderface

Reaction score
Good thing hes dead! A hated that carpet pilot camel jockey sand NI_ _ER!

butters607

Reaction score
we were not looking for this dictator and his own nation of people turned on him.

Just so you know this is a direct quote from our vice president "In this case, America spent $2 billion total and didn't lose a single life. This is more of the prescription for how to deal with the world as we go forward than it has been in the past." — Vice President Joe Biden.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
New T-Shirt list on T-Shirt Hell:

New_T-Shirt.png

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Hahaha it was you Americans that made bieber who he is today. I strongly agree though, his career has got to come to an end!

Top Bottom