Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

license Plate light

Reaction score
who knows who sells brite white that gives off a little bit of blue off
i seen one on a lexus it looks pretty clean and its nice and brite:biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I would like to know as well cause my LEDs all burnt out for some odd reason...:hmmmm2:

I don't know the size got them off of a former member...but I wonder if the blue tint would be a little illegal...oh well I don't care cause my HID Projectors and Fogs are 8K...

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I wouldnt think that for license lite would be illegal if they come factory in the high dollar sports cars.

08x

Reaction score
8k its ok i got 10k on my head lights and fog lights so id want a blue liscence plate light to let me no to please

Tunedx

Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my cash on those bulbs. They never seem to last very long. U would be better off doing a led retro. U can buy led boards off e-gay.

blastap

Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my cash on those bulbs. They never seem to last very long. U would be better off doing a led retro. U can buy led boards off e-gay.
i have not had this issue yet, but i got mine from a local guy

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i saw on the website the LED Bulbs have a positive and negative but what way to you plug them into the adapter?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Which ever way makes them work... :laugh:

that's what I thought but 1 of my led bulbs on the right side actually stopped working completely no matter how many ways I turn it...and the left hand side only 3 or the 5 lights work...:thumpdown: I did buy them from a former member...but I guess i'll have to buy new ones...:laugh:

Top Bottom