Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

long time coming; KETCHUP gettin boost

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Just locked down my deal.

I will be buying SB's URD MK1 S/C in the next few days.

BOOST baby!!

Can't wait!!!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats Keith:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

If you think you fell in love with your truck all over again a few weeks ago...wait to you feel the pull of the URD S/C:rock:

I'm really happy for you bro, you've been a dedicated member who has had his problems with the truck (like most of us), and I'm glad you didn't get rid of it...and I guarantee you will agree once that bad boy is hooked up!!!!

BTW - gave you another nickname for the time being :p

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Congrats Keith:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

If you think you fell in love with your truck all over again a few weeks ago...wait to you feel the pull of the URD S/C:rock:

I'm really happy for you bro, you've been a dedicated member who has had his problems with the truck (like most of us), and I'm glad you didn't get rid of it...and I guarantee you will agree once that bad boy is hooked up!!!!

BTW - gave you another nickname for the time being :p

Thanks David. I love the new name!!

Tapp

Reaction score
CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!! :rockon:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
Thanks for buying it!!! You'll love it!

Kristina (lance's wife)

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Congrats u bastard! Guess u can't be fasted n/a at the next texfest! Guess ill have to fill that slot! Hell ill prob be the only n/a left at texfest! Congrats again I'm jelous!

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
AHH yes you will love the sound and the pull. Congratz bro but you will be visiting the Gas station alot more frequently for the first couple weeks TRUST ME 300 miles per tank psssss more like 168 LOL w/ boost lol its great.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Congrats Keith, a well long deserved mod indeed. :top:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
im happy for you broseph!!! i miss my turbo civic and i can't wait to s/c my truck. even when my gauge in my Honda wasn't in the positive boost side i felt good just knowing the all i had to do was downshift and spool that bad boy up then it was adios amigos. definitely post pics, vids, timeslips. and dyno numbers after install!!!

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
good on ya heffer and we need to get it locked in valet mode so you dont get in another accident :laugh:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
::thread jack, what is valet mode? is that something with the x-1 that limits power when someone else drives your truck? cuz that would be awesome, end thread jack::

2006nightrider

Reaction score
::thread jack, what is valet mode? is that something with the x-1 that limits power when someone else drives your truck? cuz that would be awesome, end thread jack::
Basically....yea.

And FYI - I will be moving this thread to the 'Off Topic' section until you actually do the install...but I'll leave it here for now so everyone knows that one of the OG's finally got BOOST!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom