Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look at what Fedex dropped off!!

morcheez

Reaction score
man u guys are newbs ...most of us have had these for a while ...well at least u know they are out there now ...and u should all get them :top:

carolinyens

Reaction score
Im envious. I have the Toyota all weather mats. Im thinking that I might have to put those in my beater, 85 toyota truck, and get these for the X. They look great.:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Are those rubber or some type of foam???

Straight from WeatherTech.com:

The WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ over the door sill...no muss-no fuss!

Jeremias

Reaction score
Straight from WeatherTech.com:

The WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech® FloorLiner™ over the door sill...no muss-no fuss!
So, rubbery foam?:hmmmm2: What ev', I'm gettin em anyways.:biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
They do look very good and i think i have to replace my carpit ones:thumpdown: is there any notice of wear on those of you who have had these long

Top Bottom