Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

look what i got in the mail

darthyota

Reaction score
ok so these things are freakin huge there as big as a regular 6x9 enclosure that you see for sale in store and there heavy too. heres a couple pics. note the regular sized xbox controller for a size refrence
7149f534.jpg

d91976d3.jpg

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
They look nice. Did you get them off of Crutchfield? That was pretty quick shipping.

darthyota

Reaction score
ya i got them from crutchfield i ordered em last thursday fridayish and i found the recommened amp on sonix electonix so i ordered that up too

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
The speakers look heavy... I bet they pound and put out a lot of bass for a 6X9. Tell us how they are once you install them.

darthyota

Reaction score
i will there supposed to have the same magnet and voice coil that they use in one of their 10" subs

x ynot

Reaction score
i was curious so i looked them up never seen square 6x9 or really rectangular

darthyota

Reaction score
once there in i will

i was curious so i looked them up never seen square 6x9 or really rectangular
neither had i but frm what iv read about them is there supposed to be quite potent and with waht ive seen online

Last edited:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Is this for the X or the 4 runner? Looks like they are well built speakers.... and crazy loud. Have fun with the install.

darthyota

Reaction score
there the new rear speakers for my 4runner i want to put in a focal utopia setup in the x. although given how huge these 6x9's are the 4runner might not need a sub

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Try it first then make up your mind. The power rating on those speakers is ridiculous... 200 watt rms. The square design also allows for more surface area so I'm not sure if you need a sub or not. I guess it depends on how the speaker reacts to the airspace and closure that its going in. If it had a speaker box it would probably produce some good lows.

darthyota

Reaction score
ya where i had wanted to mount them i dont think will work anymore and one of them has 54sq.in and a 10" round sub has 78sq.in of surface area so they should have lots of low end umph. and i think there going to go into an inclosure now being my original mounting location is probably out of the question but ill have to see what the installer says

Top Bottom