Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look what the fedex guy left!!!!

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
0311091217.jpg

0311091230.jpg

Thats right folks!!! Getting the bung welded in friday and installed saturday:rock: I thought i should get these just so when Gadget tunes my truck he can do it more aggresively, well thats what superwerty told me:laugh: Anyway cant wait for saturday!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
dam I'm so jealous of you...congrats bro...:top: I can't wait to get a set myself...:biggrin:

MusTrd

Reaction score
What happened to guess what's in the box? Everyone has just been giving it away lately, where's the fun in that? :dontknow:

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
if nothing goes wrong....:laugh: 1.5 hrs

you have a good jack and everything? Im gonna bring some tools:top:

Yeah i was gonna ask you to bring some just incase, and we only have one jack that is rated for 4,000, but we do have jack stands.

WallasX

Reaction score
congrats bro:top:

i cant wait to get mine Hopefully here in the next month

5000XD

Reaction score
Very nice indeed! Congrats :top:

Do bungs still need to be welded? Thought they came with the bung welded in there already :dontknow: and sorry if I'm going of topic, do you have the X1 (and do you need a bung welded if you have the X1?)?

disciple X

Reaction score
you can see the bung holes in the pics....:laugh: .......... i'll be doing a mod weekend myself in good ol SC!

BlackCat

Reaction score
<sniff ! sniff !> ... What's that burning smell ?? ... oh, that's just the hole that's being burned into the bottom of your wallet... :biggrin:

Have fun on Sat... I'll be thinking of you while on a plane to Florida :top:

XR2000

Reaction score
Good luck!! It is so worth it and will change everthing you every thought about your exhaust!!

Gadget

Reaction score
Save that box. We will need it later.

Gadget

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Very nice indeed! Congrats :top:

Do bungs still need to be welded? Thought they came with the bung welded in there already :dontknow: and sorry if I'm going of topic, do you have the X1 (and do you need a bung welded if you have the X1?)?

No iam getting the mapecu2. And yes you do need a bung, its for the AFR.

Super Werty

Reaction score
the bung is already in the long tubes for the stock sensors. but he is adding a AFR wideband...that is why he is going to get an additional bung wleded into these headers before we install them:top:

5000XD

Reaction score
I see, but is this different with the x1 then? Thought the stock sensors already gave afr readings.....

Top Bottom