Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lookin for an X-Runner

Gadget

Reaction score
I saw a used BSP on the lot of Bayside Toyota in Prince Fredrick MD.

G

Iggy08

Reaction score
I think my old 05 speedway blue is for sale in Arlington. It has about 110,000 miles but a new tranny. Think hes only asking like $14,000. If your interested I'll go and see if he still has it.

I think they sold it not too long ago actually, I couldn't find it in there inventory (forgot what lot)

I'm probably gonna make a trip down to Austin because they actually have quite a few there. Hopefully my Dad is fine with taking little trip down there hahaha My thing is I really can't spend more than 14k right now, so I'm trying to find the best deal possible

lttlcheeze

Reaction score
I saw a used BSP on the lot of Bayside Toyota in Prince Fredrick MD.

G

I apprecaite the info Gadget, but unfornately i'm in a holding pattern at the moment. Looking to list the house soon, so there are more important projects at the moment. I will update this thread when I am in the market again, hopefully soon.

Bill

I think my old 05 speedway blue is for sale in Arlington. It has about 110,000 miles but a new tranny. Think hes only asking like $14,000. If your interested I'll go and see if he still has it.
100_2044.jpg
:adore::adore:

Beautiful truck!!! Price seems a little high for the mileage, but the paint job & rims would make up for it. Wish I had the $$ right now.

Last edited:

05 X

Reaction score
I apprecaite the info Gadget, but unfornately i'm in a holding pattern at the moment. Looking to list the house soon, so there are more important projects at the moment. I will update this thread when I am in the market again, hopefully soon.

Bill

----

Bill,
Hope your house situation works out. I may sell my BSP. I'm in Northern VA (Haymarket near Manassas) and work in DC - lots of driving, don't need a truck, and my kids are too big to fit in the back now. If you're in the area and want to take a look, let me know.

I bought it new with 3 miles, now 71,000 miles with extended warranty, always dealer serviced, new transmission, TSK T/O bearing, Spec 3+ clutch, URD flywheel, hard tonneau, tinted windows, i-Simple, undercoat for winter, 1.75/2.25 SS drop always garage kept. Not sure yet what I'll ask, but I'd keep it fair to others that have been on XR-Underground. I still have time due to the 6-8 week order - hopefully I'll decide this week. Sorry for the poor pictures - I need a better camera.

Attachments

• 2005 Toyota X-Runner - Sittin Sic at Chesapeake Bay.jpg
    2005 Toyota X-Runner - Sittin Sic at Chesapeake Bay.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 71
  • 2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2010 04 06 - 3 - small.jpg
    2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2010 04 06 - 3 - small.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2011 08 23 - 8 - small.jpg
    2005 Toyota X-Runner - 2011 08 23 - 8 - small.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

greg_84

Reaction score
Good luck on your search.. Looking for the exact same thing pretty much.

Top Bottom