Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for exhuast

09blmonster

Reaction score
Ok I went through all thirty pages of the exhuast thread and still not satisfied... :( but what I'm looking for is something edgy and sporty when it goes by I want people to think sports car not oh I hear another slammed s10! Hopefully me explanation will explain my interests? Any help is greatly appreciated this my Christmas present to myself I want to love it!

Workman3886

Reaction score
Equal length URD headers give off a unique nice tone, check out urdusa.com

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
The new headers from URD do sound good with my JBA free flow exhaust. If you're going to boost, get the 3" from URD, if not the Magnaflow sounds good.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
No matter what you put on its going to sound different, Tacoma's have a unique sound with any exhaust and can always tell if it's a tacoma driving by! But when it comes to exhaust everyone has the own opinions and taste. Me I loved my Doug thorely y pipe and magnaflow 14" body Weald in but my other favorited was the dough thorely shorties and magnaflow and the urd y pipe with urd exhaust! Best of luck with exhaust I have always changed all my exhaust setups at least twice

gearhead899

Reaction score
i love my set up. DTLT, URD y pipe and URD cat back. not too loud and can be driven pretty quietly but when you put down the loud pedal she roars. a nice deep, non raspy tone :top:

09blmonster

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help and I believe I'm going with the urd! To me it sounds the sportiest but no headers too much of a headache to install and too loud not enough gain either! Thanks guys

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help and I believe I'm going with the urd! To me it sounds the sportiest but no headers too much of a headache to install and too loud not enough gain either! Thanks guys

its not very loud at all if you run the setup i run. dtlt's, urd y-pipe, urd mk2 catback, and a vibrant ultra quiet res welded in right after the y-pipe before the muffler (no cats) not a great video but the sound quality is really good if you have a nice sound system and crank it up. supercharger whine is about the same volume as the exhaust. video was taken in the cab with the windows up

darthyota

Reaction score
I have a Apr pipe for sale that with the new urd headers should sound really good

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
No matter what you put on its going to sound different, Tacoma's have a unique sound with any exhaust and can always tell if it's a tacoma driving by! But when it comes to exhaust everyone has the own opinions and taste. Me I loved my Doug thorely y pipe and magnaflow 14" body Weald in but my other favorited was the dough thorely shorties and magnaflow and the urd y pipe with urd exhaust! Best of luck with exhaust I have always changed all my exhaust setups at least twice

you got the right idea

Fish_On

Reaction score
urd mkII is VERY quiet. Just a heads up. Kind of sounds like a 350z. Not raspy, deep when you are going through gears.

Clewis333

Reaction score
i'm about to install a turbo kit on my x, so i will be putting up my urd y and catback up for sale

Top Bottom