Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louisiana Meet in February

Louisiana Meet..Serious voters only please

• Total voters

fmap4life

Reaction score
well the machine I have to install will be here tomorrow I have to finish with all the builds on it and get it ready for install so feb looks good to me, just looked at race schedule and 19th-20th I am out for the State capitol IHRA Mardi Gras Event, Anytime other is cool

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Out of all locations, BWW on Bluebonnet on Sunday. Plenty of parking space and my girlfriend works there lol.
If there is more support for another location tho, I'm down. Just my first choice.
But if we go to take pics I'm only doing front ones unless the truck is fixed within a month. :top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
what up josh?? long time eh? Hope we go to BWW..

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Yeah forget hooters and the lakefront we can go to BWW in BR. Now the date is still up for a vote.

fmap4life

Reaction score
What u race in?

I am going to help my buddy throughout the year, and with all the test and tunes I will be taking the X.
supposed to go with him tomorrow for inspection but I have a late night fishing party planned

Slay0r

Reaction score
oo,...hmm i may take a ride over there. You have any experience tuning urd's MAF Cal.??

x20Runner05

Reaction score
When we deciding on final plans so we can all make sure we need to be off work and family plans???

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Ill prolly give it til January 31 then post up the final plans and make a list on the first post on everyone that will be going

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Yeah it will be easier to put on this thread in first post since more people that voted are already subscribed to this thread.

InfernoX

Reaction score
I am down to come and chill. Whatever is easier and more convenient for yall will work for me. Since I'm a couple hours away.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
A good woman will buy you the lap dance. Cause she knows you are coming home to her to take care of what the lap dance just created :smile:
Quoted for the god most EPIC truth ever spoken by any woman on any forum..... :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :crinklehair:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
x20Runner05 said:
That is a good point. Thats if your woman trusts you.

My wife trusts me...over 6 years and I've never given her a reason not too...I just do stupid things sometimes

x20Runner05

Reaction score
My wife trusts me...over 6 years and I've never given her a reason not too...I just do stupid things sometimes
Like taken a pic of a hooters girl sitting in your truck. But at least you were man to show her and not hide it.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Venomous_X said:
Quoted for the god most EPIC truth ever spoken by any woman on any forum..... :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :crinklehair:

Rotflmao...now donny shows up lol

Top Bottom