Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Love this site

SpeedFreak99

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all that put on this site. I love the oppurtunities it opens up. I have only been a member for a short time and the info. I have picked up from threads has been tremendous in my mod making decisions. Thanks to Jonathan from C2C even though the headers haven't got here yet. Can't wait to meet some new fellers that have the same appreciation of vehicles. Thanks all. If it's not an X it's not worth owning!:rock:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I'll take all the credit..

Naw Just kidding thank Klint for making it all happen.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Klint dedicates a lot of his time to keeping the site up and running. :rock: :adore:

But its you the members that provide all the information and create the environment. Also thanks is due for the Vendors who help support the site, and provide all the mods for our trucks. Couldn't do much modding if it weren't for them. :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myslef...:top:

SpeedFreak99

Reaction score
Well I'm sure all appreciate it, but I will definitely give a shout out to all. I have learned much in a short period of time about these trucks. All you guys are bangin especially owner moderator and vendors, a big THANK YOU to all!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If we are the family, Klint (K2) is our father... at least our Founding Father!:top:

Top Bottom