Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lugnuts?!?!?! Need new ones!

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
Any one know where i can get some oem ones, ones that are better made, not ones made by an outer shell of aluminum or whatever, i need solid ones, i really dont want stock ones, i need to rotate my tires. Thanks everyone

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
yea my bad i dont want the ones made by the toyota dealer, i want some solid lugnuts not a two piece deal

FNMFER

Reaction score
might sound funny but check out an off road wherehouse, i used to live in SD and the parts for off road trucks are solid. they will have lug nuts that you are looking for unless you go to a import racing shop, that will be the aluminum made ones for weight reduction reasons but might be more solid than stock......good luck!

gosaints420

Reaction score
Toyota is the only place I could find the right kind of lug nuts. which sucks cause they want like $5 or $6 a pice for them:argh:

X-roller

Reaction score
Our thread is 12x1.5 Any lug will work as long as that is the type of thread pattern. :top:

Autozone has a good solid set with a wheel lock. It's the standard mag wheel lock set. cost like 30 bucks I think.

Last edited:

pinktaco

Reaction score
that a good deal would checker or walmart have this????

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
i checked autozone they have the cone style nuts not the shank style ones that the stock use, well i havnt checked lately, i''ll hit the store to see

X-roller

Reaction score
the second one is the stock look.... the first one is a shank style lug used on after market wheels..... the second one is called a standard mag wheel lug

those are a bit to long of a neck.... If you are looking for cheap just look up toyota 12x1.5 lug nuts. Toyota is the main one that uses this type of lug.

Last edited:

Grumpy

Reaction score

rich017

Reaction score
IMO and from experience the stock lugs work great and there is nothing bad about them.

If you want new lugs, just drive up to Discount Tire and get a set there and call it a day. They will have what you need

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
i love the stock rims thou but maybe i should upgrade to some aftermarkets

Top Bottom