Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

maf cal install

jd311

Reaction score
may be a bad question, but where is the post throttle valve on the intake manifold that i hook the maf cal w/ map vacuum hose to??? and where is everyone mounting there maf cal interior or underhood? thanks for any advice or help

Gadget

Reaction score
You should install it in the dash because it is not water proof.

Connect the vacuum line here:

IMG_1078.jpg

G

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Ive seen them in the glove box, but as long as they are inside the cab i guess.

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
i bought mine used and did not hook up any vacum line for my maf cal? am i missing something?

KTMrider

Reaction score
I believe its an extra function for forced injection engines, I dont have one with my supercharged engine tho.....

jd311

Reaction score
You should install it in the dash because it is not water proof.

Connect the vacuum line here:

G

thanks thats the kind of concrete answers i need no guess work thanks . i pm'd you with tune questions. thanks for the help and insight.

jd311

Reaction score
ok i'm not playing in a comfortable area with this. i need to know if anyones close to me and if there interested in loading the stock intake calibration on my split second cal. i believe after doing some reading that it is only loaded with the diagnostic map factory not the one i need. who can load up the right tune for me i've got the file gadget sent but no real time to figure out how to do it. anybody close???

btw im in livingston tn north of cookeville

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
ok i'm not playing in a comfortable area with this. i need to know if anyones close to me and if there interested in loading the stock intake calibration on my split second cal. i believe after doing some reading that it is only loaded with the diagnostic map factory not the one i need. who can load up the right tune for me i've got the file gadget sent but no real time to figure out how to do it. anybody close???

btw im in livingston tn north of cookeville

Where did you get that MAF Calibrator from?

G

jd311

Reaction score
dgxr i bought it from him unused, he said he didn't buy it new either but had purchased it from SWB X so... i really haven't a clue. thanks

Top Bottom